181-183

Chapter 181 A Good Talk With Xin

Xin combed her long and smooth hair again, and said pitifully, "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't let you know the secret, it should be buried deeply in my heart."

"It doesn't matter. And I think one can feel much better if she speaks out what traps her in mind, even though that will make her feel sad at first. Keep it in mind that try harder and don't look back, that's the best way for you to go ahead."

"Thanks for your encouragement. Now I feel much better, at least I find my confidence toward my life." Said Xin, who gave me a bright and beautiful smile, "and wish you a good marriage with Miss. Bai, you two are really a good match."

I smiled back to show my gratitude. Then Xin continued to said, "My friend, I hope we can forget these embarrassing moments and reconcile with each other."

I nodded and replied with a big smile, "Of course we can."

"Are you laughing at me? " Said Xin, who seemed too sensitive to accept my good will.

"Calm down, smile means good will."

"Well, perhaps I should trust you this time." Said Xin, then she raised her head toward me with a curious expression, "By the way, can you tell me why don't you hate Miss. Bai. She turned a blind eye to you when you need her to support you as a witness. When do you have romantic relation with each other?"

I enjoyed a good puff of cigar and said, "Perhaps we are just quarrelsome lovers, and all happened between us was an coincidence. You know I found a job in Sea Smart Software Company after I got out of prison. I found it coincidence that she was also an employee in it, and she couldn't recognize me until I recalled the memories between us. Then she promised me five million Yuan as compensation, but I reject her good will because all I want at that time was revenge. I wanted to beat her, to tear up her clothes and fucked her like a bitch."

Xin was so amazed that her mouth opened widely and said, "Are you serious?"

"Perhaps not. And I was in police station again because I want to rape her to let out my anger . Of course I failed since I couldn't do that unreasonable thing for a girl. I guess 5million Yuan as compensation is a better choice for me."

"Wait a minute! Do you mean you have ever be in police station because of her? "asked Xin.

"Yeah, that's another story. One day, I overheard the unspeakable secret of Yunbao Lei, who was planning to take revenge again Wendy. And accidentally, I drank the cup of tea on her desk, in which Yunbao had added knockout drops. When I woke up, I found myself sleeping in police station. "

Xin was a little surprised by the incredible experience of mine and she said: "My God, what a coincidence! Perhaps you two are destined to be a couple."

"Well, again, a couple of quarrelsome lover."

"Ha ha." Xin was amused by my tone and looked much relaxed now. Life was full of coincidence and if I could meet Xin as a coincidence before my imprisonment, perhaps I would fell in love with her. She was a good girl who never gave in after failures. I liked her strong will and optimistic attitude life.

We enjoyed really a good chat with each other. During the chat, I told her my relation with Wendy, and in return, she shared me the secret talks between her and Wendy. After that, we turned to topics about our college life, all I found during these talks was that girls were the creature who had endless enthusiasm in free chats.

Tired and thirsty, I bought some drinks and went back the beach with her. Other girls were still enjoying their gossip moments, men left away from the waves and had a rest in the beach. When it was about the noon, we went back and had a lunch together. After the meal, we enjoyed a casual walk on the street. Shopping was the indispensable part of a journey. And the show of transgender model was also a fantastic part. Buddha statue Exhibition and Elephant riding trip were the last amusement activities during the trip. Generally speaking, it was a really wonderfully experience during our trip in Thailand.