131-133

Chapter 131 He Is Very Efficient 

"How did you answer that?"

 Wendy was calm anddidn't look surprised. 

"I said to consider it."Wendy bowed her head in silence for a momentbefore saying, "I still want you to stay." 

"Thank you, I'll think about it."

 "You go home and get some rest, and I'll talk toUncle Cheng tomorrow." 

"Okay."I side-stepped out of the way of the elevator,watched her walk into the elevator, and slowlyclosed the door.

 Actually, Kaicheng He was right, if Mingqiang Duwas in danger and needed me, I probablywouldn't be able to sit idly by, even though Imight not be able to help him.

After all, he considered me a friend and did me abig favor. If it wasn't for him, I would still be in aprison somewhere in Chiangmai. 

Unwittingly, I seem to have stepped into hisshoes, and if I was into his family's infighting,maybe I would get other people around meinvolved.

 It's always wise to play safe.

 I just hope that Mingqiang could manage to getrid of his brother and didn't let the him make somany troubles, preferably as soon as possible. 

So that everyone could be safe, he went his wayto wash his hands of it, and I would do mysoftware industry, and just have a few drinks withhim at leisure to keep relationship.

 When I got back to my room, I took a shower,then sat down on a chair and lit a cigarette.

Just a few seconds, the phone suddenly rang, thecaller ID was Mingqiang.

 Confused, I answered the phone and Mingqiang'svoice came out, "Tom, how are you? How haveyou been?"

 "Quite well, how about you?"

 "It's okay, but that brother of mine is gettingrestless." 

I asked, "Is he going to try to make a move onyou?"

 "Oh, he wouldn't dare yet, but if he gets enoughsupport, he'll definitely flip out."

 "So ...... how are you going to deal with this?"

 "Talk first, enlist the support of a few key people,and he won't dare do anything as long as theysupport me. As a last resort, I may have to makethe first move. Stop talking about this, I want toask you something."

"What is it?"

 "When you rescued Bansha's son in Chiangmaisome time ago, and you also saved a mother anda son from China, didn't you? Is the father of thatchild, a real estate company CEO named AnzhiTong?"

 I flinched, "Yeah, you know him?"

 Mingqiang smiled bitterly, "No, just wanted tomeet him, I should have gone there then and Imissed my chance."

 "What's wrong? Do you want to do business withhim?" 

"Well, you know, because Thailand is a touristcountry with a pleasant climate, and because ofits openness to foreigners and its freehold, moreand more foreigners have been buying propertieshere in recent years, and the demand for the realestate industry is growing, and both Sucha and Iwant to develop in this area, but neither of ushave done it before.

"Some time ago, I heard from Sangkesu that aChinese man came to Thailand for a visit, first hewent to Pattaya and Phuket, and then toChiangmai, and I heard that he was interested inPattaya and Chiangmai's several plots of landnear the Meiping River, but within two days, hesuddenly returned to China. Sangkesu only tofind out that the Chinese man's wife and his childhad been kidnapped, that's why he hurried back."