100-101-102

Chapter 100 Quick Detection

I couldn't help interrupting him, laughing and saying, "That's it. You don't need to say that. I understand it well."

Bansha nodded gratefully, then turned to the group of younger brothers behind him and said, "My fellows, from today on, Mr. Tom is my elder brother, and so as yours."

"Elder brother, Tom, Nice to meet you."

His fellows bowed down to me and yelled.

Last time, they also yelled this way, but that time they were trying to discredit me. This time they should truly mean it.

I didn't show too much affectation. I just said a few polite words to the group of people, and then told Bansha the detailed process of the matter. I also introduced Anzhi Tong's wife and child to him.

After chatting for a while, there was a sound of car engine not far away, and then several police cars and a private car appeared inside our eye-sight.

The dirt road was almost blocked by the motorcycles of Bansha's fellows. The police stopped at a distance. A group of police got out of the cars and stood behind the police cars with guns aiming at us.

A few people came down from the private car behind them. They were exactly Anzhi, his assistant and his driver.

A policeman with a loudspeaker called out: "You people listen. We are police. We suspect there's a kidnapping here. Now, all of you should squat down with your hands covering your heads. Do not make any unnecessary resistance."

I frowned and called out to the police, "we are the family members of the victims. The kidnappers have been arrested. Have the sheriff Nacha been here as well? Tell him that I'm Tom."

After a conversation broke out from the police, several policemen approached us warily with guns.

Nacha would definitely take the credit for capturing kidnappers and rescuing the victims in person. He must have come.

I told Bansha's fellows to step aside first, and the policemen came to observe us for a while and then they waved to the back.

Nacha just got out of the car, and before he could stand firmly, Anzhi ran here in a hurry.

"Your husband is here, just outside." I turned to An Zhi's wife and said.

She looked out, finding Anzhi, and then ran out with the child in her arms.

Anzhi hugged his wife and child tightly, weeping with tears.

I pointed to the broken room and said, "Sheriff Nacha, there is a kidnapper inside. I have subdued him. Same as the one lying on the ground."

Nacha nodded expressionlessly, commanding his men to handcuff the two kidnappers.

When his men took the kidnappers to the police car, he changed his serious expression and said with a smile, "Mr. Tom, thank you very much. You have done a great job for the people of Chiangmai. I will definitely report to the above authorities and apply for an affidavit for you."

I said with a meaningful smile: "As long as Sheriff Nacha has made great achievements, I will be very happy."

"Ha-ha, Mr. Tom, don't worry. I always have a good memory. I will never forget such a brave hero as Mr. Tom."

"It is very kind of you. By the way, have you caught the one who was sent to the hospital and what about the chief conspirator?"

"All of them have been brought to justice. Our policemen have got the one, who was seriously injured, in the hospital. On the way here, I got a phone call saying that the chief conspirator was also arrested. It took less than half an hour."