Quirk Apprehension Test

Y/N's POV

I have finally made it into UA. The best hero school ever. So many pro heroes walked through these very doors.

I look down at the paper to remind myself of which class I'm in and in that second that I looked down I run into someone.

"Watch where you're going next time you damn extra." Excuse me. It was an accident you jerk.

"Whatever. Can you tell me where I can find the room for 1a?" I can see the frustration build on his face.

"We are literally standing in front of it, idiot. How did you even pass the entrance exam if you don't pay attention to your surroundings."

"Why don't you be nice to her Kaachan? It's her first day here." I jump when a voice came from behind me. How did he sneak up on me like that? I activated that quirk after bumping into who I assume is Kaachan.

"Why don't you mind your own business Deku? How did you even get accepted? You don't even have a quirk."

"Wow, you're quirkless? What was it like growing up without one? Did you get picked on? How did you pass the entrance exams? What's it like being around all of these people with quirks?" I realized I was once again asking too many questions and shut up. The boy gave a nervous chuckle and started to rub the back of his neck.

"Usually I'm the one asking the questions. But to answer your question you are with one of the people who made my life... interesting." That doesn't sound too good.

"You don't sound too happy about it but I'll leave that topic alone. I don't want to ruin the first day of classes with my nosiness." I see the angry boy head into the room with a group of other people. "By the way my name is y/n. My quirk is scavenger. It lets me gather quirks after seeing them in person. That's only the one from my father's side. I also have one called Sonic Boom." I hold out my hand and he shakes it.

"Izuku Midoriya. Your quirks sound so cool. I'm sure it will be one of the reasons you become a great hero." Aw how nice. This odd presence I'm feeling isn't nice though.

"Neither of you will become great heroes if you don't sit down." Midoriya jumped when he saw a yellow sleeping bag raise from the ground with, who I'm assuming is our teacher, in it.

Me and the boy with green hair rushed to the only two seats left. One was behind Kaachan, Midoriya took that seat, and the other was in front of him. When I sat down I heard that spikey-haired jerk groan in frustration. Looks like it won't be easy to make friends with him.

After hearing Mr. Aizawa explain how these test work we all got ready to use our quirks. Everyone was excited to show off their quirk. Yet I could also feel the worry spreading about the punishment for getting the lowest score.

I already know what quirk I'm using for this test. It should be easy to get the top sco... never mind. How is anyone supposed to beat infinity? Her quirk will definitely be useful in the future though. I'm glad I have been discreetly using Scavenger on these students throughout all of these tests. They all have pretty awesome quirks.

"Y/n your turn." I step up to the line and take a ball.

"You guys might want to cover your ears," I say, this is going to be loud. Thank the deities that when I use this quirk my hearing turns off.

After I see that everyone's ears are plugged I get ready to throw the ball. Right as it leaves my hand I activated Sonic Boom, causing the ball to fly faster than the speed of sound. This also caused us all to be lifted from the air a bit. I looked over and saw our teacher's face contort into one of recognition. After everyone's ears quit ringing Mr. Aizawa showed us my score. 803.4 meters. I saw Bakugo, who up until now held the second-highest score, glare at me. What can I say, I just had the better quirk.

Next, it's Izuku's turn. He's the last one that has to do this test. I silently wish him luck as he gets ready to throw the ball.

When he goes to throw the ball though it doesn't go far. That's expected from a quirkless boy though but he looks confused. I then hear Mr. Aizawa, who I now know is the hero Eraser Head, explaining that Midoriya's quirk has a major drawback. I thought he didn't have a quirk. After releasing the bound quirk Midoriya gets to throw the ball again. This time it goes further but I notice that he has a broken finger.

"What the hell was that?" I hear the hotheaded boy from earlier yell. Is something wrong? "Are you telling me that you lied all of these years and that you actually have a quirk?" He is advancing on the poor boy and I see his explosion quirk being activated. Suddenly they are stopped and he is wrapped up in some sort of cloth.

"That's enough out of you Bakugou." Oh, it was Mr. Aizawa using his capture weapon.

After Bakugo was calmed down we all gathered to see the results of our test. I wonder who will be kicked out? I heard from a teacher that I passed in the hall on my way to find this class say that he once kicked a whole class.

I scanned the board to find my name. When I did I was shocked to see that I was third. In the last place, there was a guy named Mineta. Looks like he's getting kicked. Good, I didn't like how he was looking at me and the other girls.

"Now as promised the person in last place is being sent home and is not allowed to return to UA. Everyone say goodbye to Mineta." ( I know this isn't how it went down but I don't like the perverted grape so everyone say goodbye.) Nobody said goodbye to him. What did you expect, it was only the first day and his quirk looked weird. The only good thing about it is it immobilizes the enemy.

"So the teacher really wasn't just using it as a tactic to get us all to use our quirks to the best of our abilities? He must be crazy." I heard a girl that has a creation quirk say. I heard that she is one of the two that got in on recommendations. The other one has an amazing quirk as well. His is half hot and half cold. Sounds like a human hot pocket to me.

"Now just because the rest of you passed the test that doesn't mean you will all easily make it through to next year. I can kick any of you at any time. If I see you unfit to be a hero I will send you home and not allow you back into my classroom. Now the day is over. Tomorrow you have hero training so get some rest." With that, he walked off leaving the rest of us to process what just happened.