Packing Up

When I get to the door I can't bring myself to open the door. Last time I did I walked in on my mother's dead body. You have to do this y/n. Aizawa sensei is waiting for you. I slowly open the door and make my way in. What I saw I was not expecting.

" Katsuki?" He jumped up from his spot at the dining table and ran over to me, giving me a hug. " Are you ok? You never hug me. "

" I thought you might need one after what I heard. I've been waiting here for you to come back. Do you have a place to stay?"

" The offer for me to stay with you was brutally shut down by the person mom appointed as my guardian. He said, and I quote, I will not have you living with that boy." I laughed at what he had said.

" You literally thought about just moving into my house."

" I was mainly testing him to see if he would let me but yeah. When I was heading over there after seeing her I thought about it." He smirked.

" I knew you couldn't resist my strikingly handsome looks."

" What the hell? I was upset and thought I had nowhere else to go. This has nothing to do with your looks."

    " Gee whiz I was kidding no need to bite my head off." I heard a knock at the door.

    " What's taking so long? I thought you said you didn't have much?" I saw the look on his face and cringed.

    " Just a minute. I had to get Angel in her crate."

    " Don't take too much longer. I know you're hurting and you can grieve all you want but I still need to sleep."

    " Ok just wait a little longer." He walked off after that.

    " That sounded a lot like Aizawa Sensei."

    " You caught me. I'm cheating on you with our teacher. I know it's a shocker but he is just so handsome." The look on his face was priceless.

    " You call him handsome and not me?? What's wrong with you?"

    " That's what you're stuck on? Help me pack my things and get them to the car you egotistical maniac." He gave his famous tch sound and grabbed the cat crate for Angel. She ran when she saw it.

    Five minutes later we have all of my stuff packed up and an angry cat. Bakugou is having a growling fight with it for some reason. I grab the 25Ib bag of cat food and set it at his feet.

    " You want me to carry that?"

    " Would you like to carry those to the car instead?" I point over to the pile of grocery sacks that heald my clothes and the few photos I have.

    " I'll take the cat stuff. Where is the litter and the box it goes in?" I point to the laundry room and he goes to get it. Lazy boy. I grab all of the bags and take them outside.

    " Took you a lot longer than I thought. You can throw them in the back seat." He opens the door for me and I start to throw them in.

    " Ok that was the worst smell ever. How do you deal with that?" I saw the look on Aizawa's face when Bakugou came out of the house carrying an empty litter pan and the bag of litter. He is also wearing a cat ear headband and a cat tail belt that he found.

    " When you said you had a cat I thought you meant a real cat. We are not keeping Bakugou."

    " But Sensei, how can you say no to this face?" I nudge Bakugou's side so he knows to play along. He makes a somewhat decent face and I see the teacher resisting the urge to kill us both.

    " Fine he can stay the night but he has to tell Mitsuki."

    " Wait what? I am not staying at my teachers house." I laugh so hard while watching him tear off the headband.

    " Thank god you were joking. " Aizawa let out a sigh of relief

    " Now I'm tempted to go." He's what?

    " He's already being forced to deal with me so no. I was just joking. " I say frantically waving my hands. I can't have a guy stay with me at our teachers house.

    " I was too. I was actually about to head home. It's already past nine and there is school tomorrow." Oh.

   " Oh sorry for once again ruining your sleep schedule. Just go on. I'll be fine." Why am I disappointed? Didn't I just want him to go home?

    " Goodnight you stupid girl. See you tomorrow Sensei." He turned around and headed down the road to his house.