Hosu

The next few days go roughly the same. Best Jeanist tries his hardest to change Bakugou and ultimately relies on me to get him to calm down at the end of the day. We go back to our room and he hops in the shower. I wash his hair after because they use too much gel. The next morning I shower and fix my hair for the day.

    Today though something different happens in the evening. We are working indoors on hero behavior when I get a text. Obviously I check it because this topic is more for the male students sake than mine. It's a text from Midoriya sent to what seems to be everyone in his contacts. The text is just his location. Nothing more which is so unlike him. The only thing I can think of is he's in trouble.

    Judging by the location it would take us until tomorrow to get there. He is in Hosu, isn't that where Iida went? So maybe Iida can get to him. That's also near Endeavor's office which is where Todoroki is, surprisingly.

    " What is it?" Bakugou whispers into my ear so the pro hero won't realize that he's not paying attention.

    " I think Midoriya is in trouble. Mass location drop. Nothing else."

    " Where at?"

    " Hosu. Iida is there and Todoroki is interning near the area."

    " Then he should be fine."

    " Does what I say mean nothing to you two? I am trying to make you into better candidates for pro hero status. It seems that the rebellious nature is woven into your very core." Oops. Weave been caught.

    " Sorry Mr Jeanist sir. It's just that we have just gotten a very concerning message from our, well my friend. Usually his messages aren't so vague but this time he mass dropped his location. Bakugou was telling me that based on the location he should be fine because two other students are interning near the area so a couple of pros will be able to help."

    " So he was easing your worried little head. Maybe what I have been teaching is getting through to him." He turned around and continued on with the lecture. The boy beside me looked annoyed that the pro in front of us thought he was changing but remained silent.

    After another hour of talking we were sent back to the hotel. I rushed over and switched on the news to see if Hosu was being broadcast and it was. It seems the Hero Killer had been caught. Did that little nerd really take on the Hero Killer or am I getting ahead of myself?

    " What is that over there? Can you get your camera on it?" The camera panned over to the top of a building and two people were on top.

    " Hey those two were at the USJ. That's the League's leader." He was shouting behind me. Well not really shouting. More like raising his voice above a normal volume.

    " Do you think Stain had anything to do with them?"

    " Doubt it. That crusty looking guy is childish. Stain seems like the kind of guy to hate children. You going to wash my hair again tonight? If so I would like it washed before my shower. It's starting to smell weird."

    " Yeah. I'll be in in a minute." My eyes was now glued to the TV. The camera panned over the group near Stain. I saw Midoriya, Todoroki,and Iida being loaded into different ambulances. It was just for a second but I recognized them. They looked pretty beat up. Did they really take him on and live?

    My phone rang with a video call from Shinsou. I answered and he looked a little worried. He started talking a mile a minute about how Aizawa had said something about an attack and a student being injured and how he thought it might have been me. In the few days we spent together we have actually gotten close.

    " If it was me I doubt he would just be grumbling about it. He would probably load you up and dash all the way here." I stated as I made my way to the bathroom to deal with the angry boy before he started yelling at me to do my job. Yep it's now officially a job.

    " You're right but who was the student that got hurt? Do you know?"

    " From the brief second of tv time they had yes. That probably how he found out too since it only just got mentioned on the news that Stain had been caught." Bakugou was already in position and waiting on me. I set my phone up on the counter facing me so I could still talk.

    " Who are you talking to?" Bakugou asked. His eyes was closed so I wouldn't accidentally get water in his eyes when I started washing.

    " Why are you in the bathroom with that hothead?" Shinsou asked me in turn. This made Bakugou open his eyes.

    " Oh I may have forgotten to mention something to you." I nervously laughed.

    " What's going on between you two?"

    " Nothing really. Best Jeanist just booked one room so we have to share. I'm just washing his hair." I explained. Bakugou just left the room, waiting for the call to end.

    " He has to have his shirt off for you to wash his hair?" I hadn't even realized he was topless. Come to think of it I don't remember him having a short on the past two times either. I was more focused on getting the gel out.

    " Well he's about to hop in the shower. "

    " Then why can't he wash his own hair?"

    " Because they put way too much gel in it. Just trust me on this Shinsou. I'm not going to do anything with him that would be considered inappropriate." He sighed.

    " Fine but don't expect me to like this." I smiled.

    " Thank you. Now I have to go. It takes him forever to shower and I need some sleep." I could tell he was about to question the logic between my sleeping and his showering. " The shower is loud." I simply state. He rolled his eyes, wished me luck, and hung up. Thank God he took that excuse. Really it's because he argues in the shower and I enjoy listening in at the door.