Bus

Y/N's POV

    I throw my alarm clock against the wall and stumble out of bed . One of the perks of my mom being deaf is I can be loud in the morning without waking her up. I hated it when I was younger and had to sneak around the house so she could get an extra hour of sleep in.

    I put on my uniform and grab an apple off of the counter as I dash out the door. I'm not an early bird so I set my alarm for as late as I can sleep in before running the risk of missing the bus. Today I hit the snooze button though so now I have to rush. Curse the hedgehog for living so far away. Wait that sounds wrong I meant...eh nevermind.

    I run up the buses steps right before the doors closed. Made it just in time but now I don't have a seat. Maybe I do.

    I see Bakugou laying in a seat when I walk down the aisle. He seems to be sleeping and there are people glaring at him. One of them grabs my arm when I go to wake him.

    " Don't even try. Last time I tried to wake him he about blasted my arm off."  The stranger said with fear in his eyes.

    " I'll risk it." I pull my arm out of his grasp and lift up his legs, giving me just enough room to slide myself into the seat. The stranger looked at me in awe.

    " How did you do that? He tried to blow me up the moment I touched him last week." Quite a few other who have apparently made the mistake of doing so agreed. " Is he your boyfriend or something?" Before I could deny it the guy we were talking about chimed in.

    " Like hell she is." The guy immediately shut up.

    " When do you wake up?" I asked.

   " Right before you moved my legs." He said with a tired voice.

    " Why didn't you blast me?" I could feel the others listening in on our conversation.

    " Too tired. You kept me up late last night." I heard the stranger mutter something about us totally being boyfriend and girlfriend with the late comment.

    " I wanted to leave earlier but our parents was having too much fun catching up. Half of the stuff my mother said was embarrassing for the both of us. Did you know that when you were a baby..." He jumped up and slammed his hand over my mouth.

    " You say another word and I will end you." I nodded and he removed his hand

   " There's the Bakugou that I met yesterday. So how early do you go to bed if us leaving at nine thirty was late for you?"

    " Eight thirty is when I usually go to bed. I typically try to get extra sleep on the bus but these damn extras always try and wake me up." Wow I usually go to bed around ten. An extra hour and a half doesn't sound too bad though.

    " I'm sorry. If I had known we were throwing off your sleep schedule then I would have pulled my mom out of there. But we didn't get dinner till nine."

    " That's because we didn't arrive till eight something.  Plus it wouldn't be the first time my sleep schedule was messed up because of dinner guests." I could tell he was nodding off again. I'll let him get the extra ten or fifteen minutes in. After all it's my fault that he didn't get the usual amount.

Here's a cute little chapter for you guys.