wake up call

Aizawa

    " Goodnight Katsuki." I hear and then hear the tv turn off. I don't even think they realize what's going on between them.

     I may not be able to cook or take care of a child properly but I can see how they are slowly starting to fall for each other. They are doing the same things that me and her mother did before we got together. I just hope it doesn't end the same way.

    " Where's the hothead? I thought you were going to take him home?"

    " He fell asleep so he's staying here tonight. Nobody is going to wake him up."

   " I will." What a brave child.

   " You will leave him alone. It has already been decided and his mother has been informed of the situation. Wake me up earlier than usual and go to bed soon." I head off to my room. I'm going to regret this ain't I?

    I wave up to yelling. Why is people yelling this early in the morning? It's only 6:30 I can sleep for another half an hour before leaving for work but no.

    " IM GOING TO BE LATE NOW."

    " NO YOU'RE NOT. MR AIZAWA OFFERED TO TAKE YOU TO GET DRESSED. NOW QUIET DOWN BEFORE YOU WAKE UP THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD." I hear y/n yell back.

    " You could have let me sleep a little later. Will you both shut up?" I make my way to the kitchen. The one thing I can make is coffee. I don't drink it much but I will need to today.

    " Sorry Mr. Aizawa. He woke up and started to throw a fit."

    " I thought I told you not to call me that outside of school? After I get myself some coffee I'm taking you home. Y/n are you going to join us or walk with Shinsou. If you're walking with Shinsou you can go get the precious sleep that I have lost." I grumbled. I do not like mornings.

    " No I'll join you guys. Shinsou doesn't like to make conversation in the mornings so his walks are boring."

    " Why didn't you just wake me up when I fell asleep? I would have went home and this could have been prevented." The angry child grumbled.

    " Last time you were upset because I ruined your sleep. What do you want from me?"

    " I want to stop being pulled into awkward situations." He snapped back.

    " Same here but you don't here me complaining."

    " Whatever. I'll just walk home. If I walk fast I can get there, change, and make it to the bus stop in just enough time to get on. Go back to sleep teach. Sorry for being held hostage by this problematic little girl." He walked out of the house with y/n chasing after him talking about a lot of weird things. What did I just witness? They better be at school on time because I'm not picking them up. Was y/n even dressed? I don't know, I'm going back to sleep.

Y/n

    " Why are you following me? You're not even dressed."

    " I have a spare uniform in my bag. I just want to make sure you get to school on time." I ran to catch up. I have to keep up a small jog to stay by him once I do.

    " If I'm late you're late. You realize that right?"

    " If you're late it's somewhat my fault. I should take some of the punishment as well." I hear him groan. I guess it does sound stupid.

     " Whatever. Do you also have a jacket in that bag? It's cold." I start a fire in my hand and make it grow a little to keep us warm.

    " Does this help? I don't have a jacket."

    " Public displays of quirks like that is illegal unless you have a license."

    " Where is the public?" I smirk and I swear he does too.

    We arrive at his house and I knock. He rolled his eyes and turned the doorknob. Why is their house unlocked like this? He calls me stupid. He goes to his room and shuts the door. I head into the bathroom to change.

    We barely reach the bus in time. Bakugou goes to his normal seat and motioned for the person in it to move, which they do with a groan.

    " I was hoping you weren't on today." She grumbled. He sat down and I did too. The woman tried to stop me by saying he'll kill me but I sat anyways, shocking her.

    " Obviously you weren't on last time I road this bus. " I said.

    " Her stop is before you were picked up." Oh it's photographer man.

    " Oh hello sir. How's your blog doing?" I ask.

    " It's doing well. Thanks for asking. So what's going on with you and him? Together yet?"

    " No sir. We are still just friends."

    " Then why are you two both getting on the bus together? Did you stay the night at his house."

    " The opposite actually. He fell asleep while watching a movie with me so he had to go back home to change."

     " How do you know this girl, Daichi?" The girl from earlier asked

    " Oh I was shocked to see that she could actually wake the guy up without getting hurt. So I write a little article about her and this guy in my blog. They didn't like it so much and had me take it down." So his name is Daichi.

    " Wait she woke him up without dying. Girl you have my utmost respect." I hear the boy beside me grumble.

    " He's really not as bad as you guys make him out to be. He's just not a morning person. He's actually going to be a pro hero later in life."

    " Is that so?"

    " Yep and he already has my full support. Remember him when you see Pro Hero Bakugou in the headlines."

    " You're a sweet girl. Are you working towards being a pro hero hero too? You've got the attitude."

    " I'm working to becoming a hero but I know I won't be as good as him. "

    " Sit down and shut up. If you're going to just talk bad about yourself you lose your talking privileges." I felt him pull me down.

    " Hang on sir I have one more topic for her before you make her shut up." This time it was the blogger.

    " Yes sir?" I pop back up.

    " Didn't you recently do an interview with the DJ Present Mic?"

    " Yes sir. I was the first one on UA's Weekly First Year."

    " Isn't the one you beat in a Battle Trial the young boy beside you?"

    " Yes."

    " Then if you can beat him in a Battle Trial then why wouldn't you be as good as him out in the real world?"

    " Because he is going to be the number one hero." I say as if it's obvious.

    " Damn right I am." He said.

    " See? He does whatever he sets his mind to. I will help him whenever he needs it but he will be number one. I might be two or three but I will not be number one."

     " This is our stop." While telling him about Bakugou being number one I didn't notice how many stops we had made.

    " Goodbye sir." I say as I get off.