Hospital

" Why are we heading into the mall? We need to get to the hospital."

    " You'll see in a minute. I know I saw one around here somewhere so where is... There it is." He left go of my arm and ran into a store full of random stuff called Storage Unit. " Wait here." He shouted over his shoulder.

    He's taking a long time in there. What's holding him up? We have around ten minutes to get there. Just as I was about to go in to find him he came out. We started making our way to the exit at a speedy walk.

    " What's in the bag? Is it a gift for Aizawa?" I tried to peek inside the bag but he switched it to the other hand.

    " You can have it when we get done at the hospital." We passed by the group when he said that. They looked confused.

    " Are you guys going to visit Mr. Aizawa or something? Why would you get called for that?" Mina better shut her alien mouth.

    " Who said it's the stupid teacher we are visiting? We are visiting my cousin." Bakugou snapped at them.

    " I hope they get better soon bro." Kirishima started pushing a startled Mina away.

    " Don't see why they need to be all up in our business." He grumbled when they were gone. When we got outside I had to shield my eyes from the brightness of the sun. The hedgehog beside me just put some sunglasses on. Stupid hedgehog is always prepared.

    I grab the glasses and put them on myself. Then I started running, using a boost from a quirk. I looked behind me to find him angrily chasing me. Letting out a laugh I cancel the quirk and run normally towards the hospital. I see Mic's car at the stop light a few strides ahead. Once again using the boost I reach it and hop in scaring the teacher.

    " What the heck child? I thought you and Bakugou were walking to the hospital. Why are you sweaty and put of breath?" I hear a yell come from outside of the car.

    " Impromptu race. Just drive the light is green."

    " See you do know how to use proper English." He says as he steps on the gas. He has an evil smile on his face. Guess he likes the idea of a race. " Nice shades by the way. Reminds me of my old pair."

    " Nah you're were way more stylish. These are what caused the race by the way. I stole them from Bakugou." We pull up to the hospital and wait for the angry demonic porcupine to run up. When he does he immediately starts shouting at me.

    " WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT YOU IDIOT? YOU STOLE MY GLASSES THEN HOPPED INTO A RANDOM CAR. I HAD TO RUN AFTER YOU GUYS. FOR ALL YOU KNOW YOU COULD HAVE JUMPED INTO THE WRONG CAR." I flinched when he raised his hand to motion to the car. This small movement made him stop shouting.

    " You have scared the poor girl." Mic said pulling me into a hug. Never thought a teacher would be hugging me but I guess that's a thing that happens.

   " Let's just pick up our teacher and go. I want to see what's in the bag." I say remembering what he said at the mall. He just gave me a look that read as stupid girl.

    We walk in to the building and make our way to the third floor. Once we do Mic makes his way to the desk while I take Bakugou to the room I know as Aizawa's. I knock and wait for the words come in to come through the door. When they do I walk in.

    " Man you look like shit."

    " Thanks Bakugou you do as well." I cover up my laugh with a cough when I hear those words.

    " We are here to take you home. Present Mic is signing the release forms now."

    " Can't wait to be back in my own bed." Lucky you. " Also good job on the interview. Even though I would have rather it have been someone else but you did good."

    " I think he just shoved me in to make it not so awkward. He planned on doing the interview thing next week but I was already there. I wonder who the original person was going to be?"

    " Yaoyorozu was going to be the first to be interviewed." Me and Bakugou jumped. How can such a loud guy walk so quietly. " You ready to go bro. The cars fired up, let's get this party started." Someone's happy. I mean I guess I would be too if I got to take my best friend home.

    I help Aizawa up and me and Bakugou stand on either side of him in case he starts to fall. He insisted that we don't need to but at that moment he tripped so guess what, we are still doing it.

    Once we get to Mics car I hop in the back seat with Bakugou, who is apparently hitching a ride home. While Mic is talking about literally anything with Aizawa I start to stare Bakugou down for the bag. I think he gets the memo and hands it to me.

    " Finally. Puppy dog eyes have succeeded once again." I heard him mutter something about me being a stupid vulture but I didn't care. I finally got the bag.

    " So what'd he get ya?" I heard Mic ask before I opened the bag.

    " Don't know yet I haven't opened the bag." I opened it and all that was in there was a card of some sort. " What does this do?" I asked with my eyebrow raised.

    " It activates this." He pulled out a phone from his pocket. A phone with a f/c case that had s/f/c wings on the back.

    " Oh my God Bakugou you shouldn't have. " I unbuckled my seat belt and dives over to hug him.

    " Oi lay off will ya. I just got it so I wouldn't have to be the schools messenger boy for ya."

    " Still it's sweat and I love it. Help me activate it please." He grumbled and started telling me how to do things to set up the new phone.