The Date

" Oh my god that was so amazing, Bakugou. I can't believe you planned that." Y/n squealed as she skipped into the common area. The main gossipers class was wondering what part of a shopping spree was amazing. Then they saw that there was only a few bags when they peeked around the corner and wondered why she didn't get more.

    " It took a lot of research and a little help from Shinsou so you should thank him too." Why would Shinsou need to help with a pathetic shopping spree? They peeked around the corner again after a minute of silence. Are they kissing? Nope she is just looking through the bags and grabbed the one she wanted.

    " Thank you Katsuki. I had a wonderful time. Maybe we could do this again sometime." After she said that she stood on her toes and planted a kiss on his cheek. Since it was kind of dark they couldn't gauge his reaction at all.

    " You mean it? You would want to go on another date with me?" They all had to hold in a laugh. He really was a softy around her.

    " Why wouldn't I? You literally treated me like a princess this whole night. No one has ever done that for me. Heck you even hired people to act a certain way. If only we didn't have that stupid class this weekend I'm sure we could have stayed longer." What is she talking about? Didn't they go to the mall?

    " Now if only this day could have ended without the spies it would have been perfect. Come on out now. I'm sure she would be glass to fill you in about the mall trip." They had been caught. They all slid out from behind the wall and hung their heads in shame.

    " Why am I not surprised. How did you know they were there?" Y/n asked.

    " When we came in I saw someone's head quickly go back around the corner. I'll leave you to tell them all about it. Don't fall asleep on the couch again." He gave the girl one last hug and said goodnight. After he left y/n jumped into a couch and dived into the story.

Flashback in y/n's POV

    I was walking down the road with Bakugou and begging for him to tell me what he had planned. He absolutely refused. Then he stopped me by a wooded area and told me to wait for a minute. He sent out a low whistle that ended in a high pitched whistle. A tale black horse came galloping down a trail in the woods.

    " After you." Bakugou said while getting down on one knee to help me onto the horse that had stopped in front of us. Is he seriously saying he planned a horse ride for us?

    I climbed into the horse. After he situated me a little further back he hopped on and landed in front of me. Guess it makes sense since I have no idea how to ride. I wrapped my arms around him and the horse started to move.

    " You know where to go." He said to the horse and it made a noise that I guess agreed.

    After what felt like forever the horse stopped moving. I think he didn't want to go too fast so I wouldn't get scared. After all when we started to go down a hill I did squeeze tightly out of fear.

    " You can open your eyes now princess." If it was any other time I probably would have glared at him for using that name but when I saw what was in front of us I couldn't.

    In front of us stood a magnificent castle. The gate opened and a guard came out. He strode up to us and Bakugou jumped down. Offering me his hand I take it also hopped off of the horse to greet the man.

    " Ah you must be the couple. I shall lead you to your quarters." We have quarters? We can't stay the night.

    " It's ok. It's mainly so we can get dressed for the plan." Bakugou whispered in my ear. Oh so we have to change our clothes. So much for wearing Mina's blue dress.