Miss Joke

" Let's get married." WHAT. No this man has someone.

    " No." You go dadzawa. Tell this crazy lady to leave you alone.

    " Do you know her?" I ask my guardian. What's with that look ya crazy? He looks like I asked when pregnant ladies give birth.

    " You're telling me your mother didn't tell you about Miss Joke? She was part of our team. You know about our days working together but not about Miss Joke?" Great. The murmuring from my class is happening again.

     " Wait you're Sonic Boom's daughter? No wonder you look familiar. Hey did she ever tell you about the Giant Dog incident? Yeah that when I found out that..."

    " That's enough out of you. Shoo shoo. "

    " Why can't I tell her?" She laughed. She's crazy. No wonder mom left the team.

    " Tell me what?"

    " Let us hear Sensei. We want to know more about our classmate." Mina I will blow you up.

    " I'm involved in this story so no." Don't make me use my secret weapon.

    " You're no fun. Hey how is Boom Girl? She hasn't talked to me in forever. Oh and how's Mitsuki. Man that girl knew how to party. You're her son right? You have her looks."

    " Back of you old hag." Rude.

    " And her temper."

    " She scares me. Take me home." I whispered to Aizawa. I could see him trying to stop a smile from coming up.

    " My kids are going to have fun with your group. Especially you two." She said pointing to me and Bakugou. " I was kind of hoping that you might not be his daughter but the quirk proved you were. If you had my man's quirk that'd be better."

    " Hey what's that supposed to mean?" She just laughed and walked off.

    " You're a sadistic woman." Aizawa yelled at her retreating body.

    " What did she mean by that? Was there something mom didn't tell me." I asked the father figure I have. At this point the class is used to me being close to him. They figured out that I lived with him a few nights ago.

Flashback

    "Hey Bakugou, Aizawa's birthday is coming up. What should I get him?"

    " Cooking lessons." He yelled from the depths of his closet.

    " Why do you care about the teachers birthday?" Kirishima poked his head around the corner of Bakugou's door.

    " No reason. I just thought he might appreciate a gift. He's a lonely old man." Cue mission impossible theme.

    " You seem to know a lot about him. Is he your uncle or something?"

    " I'm not helping you this time. If you screw up it's your fault." Oh my God who knew puting a hole in one of his shirts would bring this much of an attitude.

    " So it is true?" Kirishima I love you man but I can't let you know. I then proceeded to murder him.

    " Or something." Don't make me explain.

    " Does this have to do with your mom?"

    " Yes. Please don't tell anyone."  He gives me a look that reads too late. " What?"

    " You don't have to worry about me telling because Mina ran down the hall when you said yes." I will kill that witch."

End

    " Don't think about it. You guys need to get ready for the test. Now shoo." Did he just shoo me? You will pay. I will cut a hole into your sleeping bag.

    " I will think about it. If I find out you have a secret love child or something I will throw a fit." Hah take that Todo. I'm taking your line and making it mine.

    " If I had a child you would know now go before you're disqualified. Look Bakugou already left. Go after him and leave me alone." Rude. But I do need to go to him. I promised to stick with him for the test.