Addiction

A live performance is what Class A had decided to do? What the hell am I supposed to do? I don't have talent like my angry boy. I have two left feet when it comes to dancing as well.

    " What do you want to do y/n?" I have to participate. Dadzawa said so. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. Wait, a rock.

    " I could help Kirishima and Todoroki with the shaved ice. With my quirk I can be my own shaved ice machine. They can deal with one side of the crowd while I work on the other." I show that I can by using the ice quirk I gained from Todoroki and the hardening quirk I gained from Kirishima. " Or I could just drop balloons from the ceiling."

    " You don't want to dance?" Mina looked disappointed.

    " Have you seen her dance? She's terrible at it." Love you too sweetie.

    " So was Aoyama and Midoriya but they can dance really well now."

    " No it's fine. I'd much rather not be on stage." A crowd of that size watching, judging, laughing. Just the thought of it makes me feel sick.

    " Fine. You can be on the effects team. Those of us working the stage we start practicing tomorrow." Mina had turned around and begun to order people around. She's really good at taking charge.

*Time Skip brought to you by Eri*

    A child is on the couch. I had not expected a child to be on the couch. I had nearly thrown my coat onto the child that is sitting on the couch. Why is a child sitting on the couch?

    " Oh y/n. When did you get here?" Dad now is not the time. Explain the child.

    " Not to long ago. Did you adopt another kid? If so I think we need to talk about your addiction."

    " Oh yeah I forgot to tell you. This is Eri. She's the girl we went to save on that mission." How adorable. Now I have to fight for affection.

    " Hi Eric. My name is y/n. I'm his daughter." I pointed to Aizawa. There is no way she is stealing my father.

    " Jealousy is not a good look for you." We've been caught.

    " I'm not jealous. She's adorable and deserves all of your love. I just want some too." I swear if she asks what love is I'm flipping a table then I'll probably break and hug her.

    " Y/n." The girl muttered. It's like she was testing out my name. I give in she is adorable and can have all of the love. I don't deserve it. Only pure people do. I'm mean and thought about punting that creepy baby at the provisional license exam.

   " Bakugou is not allowed around her. She is to pure." Aizawa looked at me like I had grown two heads.

    " First you're jealous of her now you're worried. Make up your mind. Fight for or with her."

    " Hey Zawi I'm home.... When did we get a kid?" So I'm not the only one that was blindsided.

    " I give up. You never listen to me. Ok is anyone else coming before I have to explain again?"

    " Yeah Bakugou is on his way and so is Shinsou. You know we had dinner planned."

    " Hide the child from Bakugou. He makes them cry." I quickly say and Hizashi laughed. This made Eri look confused. Well even more confused than she already was.

    " Just go warn him not to come in loud. Go on now." Father shooed me away and out the door I went. I didn't have to walk very far before I ran into them. They seemed to be chatting quite happily and I didn't want to disturb them. But if I fail this mission what kind of guardian angel am I for Eri?

    " Oi I've got a message from the head hauncho. No cussing, no being loud, no scaring the children, no kissing, no pda, no confusing the child, no obscene hand signs, and absolutely no loud noises or cussing." I have confused the cat and the dog. They both tilted their head to the side. It was adorable.

    " Did you say child?" They both asked. This caused Bakugou to glare at Shinsou. He still didn't like him talking while he did.

    " Yes. Another kitten has been found." I could see flashbacks of the time Shinsou got adopted into this crazy family going through their heads. They walked off ahead of me. Bakugou opened the door and began to talk.

    " Aizawa we need to talk about your addiction. No matter how cute the kitten is you can't just adopt it. I mean look at how they turned out. She is a walking disaster and he looks constantly tired."

    " I feel the love." Me and Shinsou said at the same time. Mic laughed again while me and Shinsou gave Bakugou nasty looks.

    " So where is the kid?"

    Everyone went silent and watched him. He is unpredictable and this could go south fast. Bakugou has been making progress with kids ever since our training. When we go to town on Thursdays he doesn't yell at the kids who stare anymore.

    He saw her sitting on the couch. She looked scared and I don't blame her. He looked like a stuck of dynamite ready to explode.

    " I'm Katsuki Bakugou. It's nice to meet ya. What's your name?" Praise every deity out there. He's being nice.

   " Ka-kats Kat." She was struggling with his name. It was sad, adorable, and hilarious all at the same time. But what does the owner of the name think. "Baku."

    " Ya know what? Just call me whatever is easiest for you to say."

    " Like a nickname?" She asked. He nodded. Why do I have a feeling this is going to go south. " Do you have a hero name like Deku does?" That's why. You don't mention Deku around Bakugou.

    " No. All of mine were refused." Why is he being nice? I don't think I triggered my quirk.

    " Oh. Then what do I call you?" He is holding a conversation with a child and not throwing a fit. I wish I had recorded this. I look over to Shinsou to see his reaction and I see him recording. I make a sign that says send it to me and he nods.

    " You seemed to be able to say Kat easily. You want to call me that?" She nodded.

    " Kat, y/n, Sho, and Mic. Who's he?" She pointed to each of us in turn.

    " Call him di... You know what his name is Shinsou. Call him Sleepyhead."

    " Sleepyhead." She sounded happy but didn't smile. Shinsou put his phone away. He stopped recording when she was pointing everyone out.

    " What's your name" Shinsou asked.

    " Eri." He smiled at her.

    " Nice to meet you Eri." Maybe the addiction isn't a bad thing.