pillow of 5

Why did I get stuck being the pillow? All I did was agree to watch a movie with the class and now I'm being punished for it. I have both Tsuyu and Uraraka using my lap as a pillow and somehow Mina got her head on my shoulder. I also have Kaminari and Kirishima on either foot. Gross!

     Looking around the room it seems I'm the only one who stayed awake. Todoroki fell asleep in his chair. Iida went to bed around the same time as Bakugou. Deku and Tokoyami both fell asleep on the other couch. Sero is using Kaminari as a pillow. Ojiro and Jiro are propped up and using the other couch as support. Finally we have the two, who's names I always forget, both curled up on the floor with Hagakure sprawled across them. Yep I'm the only one awake and I have no way to run.

    The way I see it I have two options. Make everyone hate me by waking them up is the first one. That could end badly if I end up startling Dark Shadow. Option number two is just accept my fate and fall asleep while being used as a pillow by five people. That one sounds just as bad as the first but it's the wisest. Of course there is always option three which may trigger option one. Call Bakugou to come and save me. Yeah I'll settle for option two. Less casualties.

Time Skip

    What's all of this muttering about? Hang on what time is it? Why does this bed feel like a couch? Am I back at Aizawa's place?

    " Will you guys just shut up and let her sleep?" Oh how nice. He's silencing them for me.

    " But if she doesn't get up soon she won't have enough time to get ready for your date." Mina wined. Screw the date. Whosever lap this is is my new partner. Wait why is my head in someone's lap?

    " I don't care how she shows up. She is obviously tired. How late did you all stay up for? She slept through classes and everything."

    " I DID WHAT?" Oh so the lap was his.

    " About time you woke up. Get dressed classes start soon." That jerk.

    " You jerk." I exclaimed while hitting him. He just laughed at my failed attempt to hurt him. Why am so weak without my quirk activated?

    " Oh and don't forget what Aizawa said about addictions." He said as I left the common area to go get ready for class. I just sent him the bird and continued on my way.

Third person

    The rest of the people in the class just watched the scene unfold. Their favorite pastime was to watch these two flirt without knowing it. They also seemed to enjoy gossiping among themselves about it. It's hard to believe that the hothead fell for a small girl.

    " Don't forget what Aizawa said about addictions." The hothead yelled after the small girl. Everyone was shocked when the bird was sent this way.

    " You seem to be rubbing off on her. I didn't know she even knew the use of that finger." Kaminari said after the girl was gone. Bakugou just sent them all a look that read, don't start this. Message received.

    " So have you planned your date for after school?" Mina, the ever curious one, asked.

    " If I hadn't that would be stupid. Before you ask, no. I'm not taking her to the movies or to a fancy restaurant. Those are cliche ansi avoid this stupid cliches if I can help it." Most of them have one question on their mind, what are you going to do then?

    " Then what are you going to do?" Kirishima asked.

    " I plan on just taking her out to the mall and letting her get whatever the hell she wants and ending the night with buying her f/f."

    " Wow so romantic." Sarcasm laced in her voice and eyes rolling mina began to walk away. Like I would tell them my real plans. Bakugou held back a chuckle.

    " Ok I'm ready for class. My back is killing me. Next time you guys fall asleep on me make sure I'm in a comfortable position. And don't use my feet you weirdos." The two boys who used her feet backed away slowly.

    " Ready to go y/n? Let's leave earlier so you can take your favorite path." Y/n smiled at Bakugou and followed him out the door. The day didn't start off how I had planned it but so far it's going well. Bakugou thought to himself as they began their trek.