Stalkers and Pizza

On the walk home I got the feeling that we were being followed. Everytime I turned around though no one was there. Unless it's that invisible girl from class. I have a plan to draw her out but it's success depends solely on Bakugou.

     " I think we are being followed by that invisible girl. Play along so I can see." I whispered.

    " Ok."

    " Oh I'm so glad we don't have to fake it anymore. You know how hard it was for me to keep my hands off of you?" I grabbed his arm and snuggled up close.

    " I don't see why you want to keep us a secret. Anyone would be lucky to be with me." I heard footsteps stumble for a second.

    " I don't think I can wait until we get back."

    " Then don't." He stated simply. I reached up and planted a kiss right by his mouth so it looked like we were actually kissing. I heard a small, I knew it. " Ahah I caught you."

    " How did you know I was here?" She asked.

    " I am really good at knowing if I'm being followed. Did Mina put you up to this?"

    " She just wants to know where you live." The girl said.

    " If I wanted you guys to know where I lived I would have told you. "

    "Bakugou gets to know so why not us?"

    " The only reason I know is cause I met the guy. They guy is really shy so if a ton of people suddenly start showing up he's going to get angry. Do you want to ruin a shy guys day?" Wow. Just lay all kinds of guilt onto her shoulders.

    " I guess not. We just know little to nothing about you. All we know is you like to hang around Bakugou and sometimes talk to Deku."

    " Just go home and get some clothes on. It's weird talking to someone who is naked. When I am ready to I'll branch out." She thanked me an I am assuming she ran off.

    " You didn't have to guilt trip her like that."

    " How else could I get her to leave?"

    " I don't know. Be yourself?" He shoved me into someone's yard and I laughed.

    " I'm not that bad. They're just annoying."

    " You almost brought Tsuyu to tears the last week we were at school because he tongue was ' too far out.' Her quirk is frog. I bet it is annoying to have a tongue that long in your mouth all the time."

    " It's disturbing to see ok."

    " You know what's really disturbing? That one guy with a lego head that I see every once in a while. How are you supposed to do anything with that?" We both started laughing as I opened the door to the house.

    " Glad you are in a good mood. I'm guessing it went well?" Shinsou asked. He had an ice pack on his face.

    " I'm guessing training did not go too well."

    " He forgot to duck. Oh Bakugou is here. How long are you staying?"

    " I don't know. I don't plan these things. She told me to take her home so I did. Good thing to. We were followed part of the way."

    " You made sure to get rid of them right?" Shinsou asked. He's still not used to the whole living here thing.

    " Yeah. She left. He guilt tripped her and I made her leave."

    " Good job you two. " I heard a ding.

    " What the heck was that?" I asked.

    " I was making a pizza. Do either of you want some?" Me and Bakugou both back away slowly.

    " We are in the wrong house. I'm sorry. We'll go now sir." I bow politely and back out the door.

    " You get back here right now missy." I stop and walk back in. Guess he's getting the feel of being a father figure. Haven't been talked to like that in a really long time. I saw Shinsou on the couch smirking. " I worked hard to make a pizza. I couldn't find the baking pan. You rearranged the lower cabinets. The least you could do is not make fun of me for cooking." Now I'm the one getting guilt tripped.

    " I'm sorry." I heard Bakugou and Shinsou both trying to hide their laughs. Then I felt the energy around them turn into the usual, I don't like you, one they typically hold. " It doesn't even look done. See the cheese isn't melted there. It needs to be in for at least three more minutes."

    " This is why I don't cook." He threw up his hands in defeat.

    " How did you ever survive on your own? The box has instructions. See this here. It says cooking instructions."

    " How hard should it be to cook pizza?'

    " Apparently pretty hard."

    " Do they always argue like this?" I heard Shinsou ask Bakugou.

    " How am I supposed to know? The only times I'm here is when she needs help on assig asignments."

    " Well what do I do then? You appear to know more about this then me."

    " Put it back in the oven obviously. How do you not know this?"

    " Like I said I don't cook. I microwave food or order take out. It used to be just me. Then you were forced on me and I impulsively took in a second child." I laughed. He shoved the pizza back into the oven. I turned it on and set a timer for when I figured it would be done.

    " What are you two laughing at?" I snapped at them. They stopped and both went to do something else.