Goodnight Katsuki

I had went to my room with Bakugou, each of us had a plate of pizza in hand. I had created a tv to go in there last night since I needed a way to be entertained while the two boys were training in the living room. Since it had rained last night they couldn't exactly train outside.

    " So what do you want to watch while you're here?" I handed him the remote. He spent a minute flipping through the channels until he landed on one that was playing an action movie he seemed to like.

    We had been watching for a while then a commercial showed up. I ended up choking on my pizza when I saw a very uncomfortable Yao-momo on the screen. I knew she was in a commercial but this is my first time seeing it. Bakugou started to lightly hit my back until I stopped.

    " What's going on in here?" Aizawa appeared at the door.

    " Yaoyorozu was on the screen. It shocked me." I explained. He rolled his eyes and left. " I think dad instincts are coming in." I muttered.

    After a little while longer I felt something hit my lap. I looked down and saw that Bakugou had fallen asleep. I guess this is payback for falling asleep on him at the hotel. I began running my fingers through his hair while finishing the movie. After it ended I sent a text to Mitsuki, got her number from Bakugou, telling her that he had fallen asleep while watching a movie and will be back tomorrow morning to get ready for school. There is no way I am waking him up.

    I switched the channel to my favorite one. I'll watch some more tv before I go to sleep myself. Aizawa came in halfway through my show.

    " Bakugou needs to leave soon."

    " Do you want to wake him?" I ask him. He thought about it for a second and shook his head.

    " I'll inform his mother."

    " I already did. She said as long as he gets to school on time she doesn't care if he stays the night."

    " Can you save some parenting for me for once? You're the kid not me."

    " I'm not raising Shinsou. He's all yours." I laughed.

   " Stay quiet. We don't want him to wake up and kill us." He looked a little scared

    " You can erase his quirk. Plus it takes more than my laughter to wake him. He fell asleep during a movie with gunfire. At the hotel I had to hold my heated hand near his face to wake him up when we were running late." I looked down at the sleeping boy in my lap. He is really adorable when he is asleep. Just by looking at his sleeping form you wouldn't know he was a big ball of anger any other time.

    " Ok. Go to sleep soon. We will have to get up earlier than usual to get him back home to get dressed. Well I will. If you want to walk with Shinsou you can get up at the normal time." He shut the door halfway.

    " How funny. When I first came here you didn't want to stay over and now here you are falling asleep without thinking. " I set throw the paper plates across the room into the trash bin and lay myself in weird way so I don't disturb him. " Goodnight Katsuki." I whisper and turn off the TV.