Nightmares

Oh my goodness this food is so good. I had almost forgotten how good this family is at cooking. I don't know how because I got a little demonstration of the hedgehogs skills when we were cooking at camp. He's terrifyingly good with a knife.

    Nobody talked during dinner. It was strange because whenever I would come here for dinner before there was almost always a fight. I had tried to make conversation but failed. It seems that when Bakugou doesn't talk nobody does. I guess I'll have to deal with awkward situations while I eat the rest of this food.

    After we ate I went to the room. I moved towards the mat but was immediately picked up and thrown into the bed. Bakugou layer down on the mat instead. I guess that's his silent way of telling me that I get the bed.

    " What's wrong?" I asked in a way that demanded an answer. Or so I thought. Instead of an answer he turned his back to me. " Please talk to me." I pleaded. Still no answer came from the boy.  "Fine. I guess I'll try again tomorrow."

Bakugou

     It hurt ignoring her but if I talked I would spill everything. I can't place my problems on her. It's better this way. As long as I don't spill anything she won't have to worry. Eventually she'll give up and stop trying. I'm the reason she was kidnapped in the first place.

     Why is she even still trying? If I was her the moment I was saved I'd get as far away from me as possible. I wouldn't want to be near the reason I was kidnapped by my crazy family.

     "You'll understand sometime." I whispered to myself.

Y/n

    I wake up in the middle of the night from a nightmare. That freaky lizard guy was chasing after me. Why, out of all of them, did it have to be him who was chasing me? Lizards are terrifying.

    After I get my breathing under control I try my hardest to go back to sleep. Twenty minutes later I still can't get sweet sleep to come and take me away. Nope not even after five more minutes of waiting.

    I look over to Bakugou, who was sound asleep, with envy. Maybe the floor might be a good place to look for sleep? Worth a shot.

    I slide off of the bed and lay on the mat beside him. Since the mat was pretty small I had to squeeze in pretty close but that didn't bother me. Hopefully he won't kill me when he wakes up.  Sleep came easily after I got comfortable on the mat. It was like a miracle.

    The sound of mumbling woke me up. Angry mumbling. You know the mumbling that your teacher does after the whole class fails a test. That kind of mumbling.

    I look up to the owner of the mumbling and he didn't look too happy. What worried me most though wasn't the anger in the mumbles or on his face. What worried me is that he is angry while holding me. This could end up bad.

    " Good morning." I say softly, sorta hoping he didn't hear.

    " I gave you the bed but you took the floor anyways. What if my mother came in and saw this?" He snapped out. It's been a while since I've been on the receiving end of his anger and I can't say that I've missed it. " Did ya fall out of the bed or something?"

    " I had a nightmare ok." It was said so quietly that I didn't think he could hear it but he did.

    " Do I look like a damn dream catcher to you?" I knew this would happen so why does it hurt so much.

    " I tried to go back to sleep but every time I closed my eyes again I saw him. It all stopped after I got on the floor." I could feel a tear sliding down my face.

    Usually at this point he would wipe it away but he didn't. He didn't even question who the guy was. He just made that tch sound he makes when someone is being stupid. Guess I'm back to being the stupid girl from the beginning of the year. What did I expect. I couldn't protect him from being caught so why would he even want to be near me.

    I slowly get up and get back on the bed. I turn my back to him and let the rest of the tears fall silently. After today he won't be forced to stay in the same building as me. After today he won't have to deal with me if he doesn't want to. I'll make sure of that.