Battle Trial PT 1.

Bakugou's POV

    So her mother used to date the teacher. That's crazy and she refused to listen to him. Poor guy. I'll make sure she doesn't go through that Mr. Aizawa. I wouldn't want to watch that either. So with whatever this hero training entails I'll make sure she doesn't use that Sonic Boom.

Y/N's POV

    I ran to the locker room to change into my costume. Gosh I spent so many nights thinking of a way to make my costume reflect who I am and my quirk. Finally I decided on a design that is a mix between a cloak and a dress. It is made of a material that regulates my body temperature because some of the quirks I picked up deal with temperature or the weather. The hood I chose to show the Scavenger quirk. Like I hide myself until I can take what I can.

    " What's taking so long? I thought you said your costume was simple when we talked about them while changing into gym clothes

    " What's taking so long? I thought you said your costume was simple when we talked about them while changing into gym clothes." Mina must have been sent to get me.

    " Just a second I have one shoe left to put on." I slip it on and open the door.

    " I totally screams y/n." She said in a manor that sounded a bit jealous. Hers makes her look like an alien which I find cute but yesterday she said she wished she had changed a few things.

    " Finally you join us." All Might says. Most of the class look at me and I can tell they want to know what Aizawa said but I refuse to say.

   "Sorry sir. Mr. Aizawa wanted to talk to me. Won't happen again sir." He just waves it off and starts explaining the Battle Trial that we will be going through.

    I am pair with Izuku and we are going against Bakugou and Iida. This will be interesting to say the least. I'm a hero and the guy my mom told to protect me is being told to fight me. Let's see how this goes.

    " Ok so what quirks do you have stored in you? I need to know this so we can formulate a plan against Kaachan. I believe that right now he has left Iida alone with the weapon and is hunting us down. So what have you got?" Wow he really knows that hedgehog doesn't he.

    " Well from yesterday I have all of our classes quirks except for the mutation quirks. So I don't have invisibility or tail. I also don't have earphone jack which would be good for listening and avoiding him sadly. Wait, I've seen a quirk where a girl had the ability to see, hear, and smell, as well as a cat. This place is dark so the yes will work well and I can sniff him out and listen for him. Then all we have to do is avoid him."

    " Ok that's an excellent idea. Then all we have to do is find the weapon." I activate the cat quirk that I saw that one girl using. I can hear Midoriya's heartbeat and see a little further ahead. I can also smell better than the average human.

    " Stay here until I motion for you to follow me. All I can hear is your heartbeat so I need you at a distance." He nodded and stayed while I walked off.

    " As his heart got quieter and quieter Bakugou's footsteps got louder. He's on the second floor and heading for the stairs. I hear him mutter something along the lines of stupid Deku and lying. I also hear him say that he should go left from the staircase on this floor. So left of the staircase we go.

    I motion for the green haired boy to follow me at a distance and head towards the area where Bakugou said he'd go.