A bad influence

It was the day before the festival. Most of our class now knew that there was a girl named Eri on the campus. During the day Mirio watched her but after classes she was back in Aizawa's care, and by association my care.

    There was a knocking on the door of our dorms. I was here today to help the crew with special effects stuff. Last minute of course cause I'm lazy like that. I went to answer it and outside the door stood Eri and Aizawa.

    " She begged to see her ' big sister.' Her words not mine." Aww. I knelt down to her level.

    " Big sis is busy right now but would you like to come in and watch me work?" She nodded. I looked up at Aizawa and he seemed ok with it.

    " Then I leave her in your care. I needed to go somewhere anyways and everyone else I could call on was busy." So I'm last resort.

    " Bring me some noodles back ok?" I hollard over to him. He held up his hand in acknowledgement. I grabbed Eri's hand and lead her into the dorms. She gripped tighter when she saw the effects team in the room. " It's fine. They won't hurt you." They heard me and looked over at me.

    " Cool. You must be Eri. I'm Kirishima." Kirishima rushed over to greet the girl. She somewhat his behind me but said hi. " Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare ya."

    "Eri it's fine. They are training to be heroes too. They wouldn't hurt you." She slowly stepped out to greet them.

    After everyone was introduced we got back to work. Eri found it interesting but slowly got bored. She was now figity.

    " Where's Kat?" She asked me in the most adorable voice ever.

    " We don't have a cat here." Sero responded. At first she looked sad bit then I spoke up.

    " Come on. I'll take you to Kat." I get up but then the critter in question comes in.

    " Hey y/n I think I..."

    " KAT!" Eri rushed over and then jumped into the boy. He caught her but was shocked.

    " I guess we do have a cat." Sero laughed with Kirishima.

    " Looks like Gang Orca taught Bakugou something." Todoroki said. I had to hold in my own laugh.

    " Eri when did you get here? How long have you been here? Why are you here?"

    " Did I hear Eri?" Midoriya poked his head around the corner then he lit up. " Now that's adorable Kaachan." If it wasn't for Eri Bakugou would blow Midoriya's brains out and Midoriya knew it.

    " Y/n explain to me why Eri is here."

    " She wanted to see her big sister and then got bored and wanted to play with Kat." I shrugged.

    " So you want to play. Ok squirt, let's go play. I don't have any toys though." He carried her off and I could tell the team was shocked.

    " When did he get so good with kids?" Todoroki asked.

    " Well we have been seeing her everyday. I think he has a soft spot for her."

    " Why does she call him Kat?" Sero asked the next question.

    " She couldn't say Katsuki or Bakugou so she calls him Kat. She calls Shinsou Sleepyhead thanks to Bakugou." I don't mind talking about eri and Bakugou but I need to get to work.

Bakugou

    So what do little girls like to play. From what Aizawa Sensei said a few nights ago it can't be anything that can trigger her quirk because she didn't have quirk counseling like the rest of us. So what do I do with her?

    You know the only thing I've seen her wear other than this dress is one of Aizawa's shirts with rope tied around the midsection. Does she not have any clothes?  Maybe I can take her to get clothes. The highschool festival is tomorrow so she might like something nice to wear. Im sure if I ask Aizawa he won't mind.

    " Hey squirt, I'm going to make a phone call really quick. Go sit on my bed and mess with the pillows or something. Ok?" She nodded and climbed onto the bed. I grabbed my phone off of the desk and hit the contact that said Mistake Cleaner.

    " This better be important. No one killed Eri did they? I don't know how well I trust some of them." Wow. Already doubting the class with the kid.

    " You haven't gotten Eri any new clothes have you?" I looked over at the girl who was now rolling herself up into a cocoon.

    " Look I'm Sho." She said with the straightest face ever. I had to hold in laughter.

    " The answer to your next question is no. I'm not letting you take her out of the dorms because I won't be there to stop her quirk if it goes crazy."

    " Have you forgotten what happened at the Sports Festival? There is someone else here who can do the same as you. I doubt I'll need her help though. I can keep the girl safe." Said girl was now stuck in the blanket and trying to find her way out.

    " I'm not in the position to argue with you Bakugou. I appreciate what you are trying to do but."

    " Then let me do it. Please. I think a knew outfit for tomorrow would make her happy and she's bored right now." I heard him sigh.

    " Fine but if she loses control you're taken the hit."

    " Of course. Thanks Eraser." I hung up before he could change his mind. " Come on kid. We're going to go play dress up." I picked her up and carried her out of the room.

    " Hey Bakugou where are you going with Eri?" Y/n asked as I passed by.

    " We're going to go play dress up." Eri answered for me.

     " Ok have fun. I'll be done in a little bit so if you wanna come back to play you can." Yeah we probably won't.

    " Bye. Have fun with the dork club." I yelled over my shoulder.

    " Bye dork club." I had to stifle my laughter when Eri said that.

    " He's a bad influence on her." I heard Kirishima say before the door closed. Oh contraire, I am a magnificent influence on this child. She is now mine.