We have dorms?

" Go ahead and take him." Apparently the reason Aizawa is so busy is because he is going house to house asking if the kids can be moved to dorms. Great. Just when I had planned to distance myself from him until he figures out whatever he needs to we are shoved into dorms.

    " Isn't that young l/n over there?" I heard All Might ask after a while of talking with Mitsuki. I quickly pulled my head back before anyone else could see me. They can't know I'm spying.  " When is her house on the list?" He asked. I thought the teachers knew.

    " I've already gotten permission for her to stay at the dorms." Great. I would rather stay at the house. It's hard to distance yourself from someone in a small space. "Hey you go on ahead to the car. I need to use the men's room. If that's ok with you?" I bet she agreed knowing that's not what he wanted to do.

    " Down the hall third door on your left." Great, she gave him a map right to me. He's going to lecture me and then ground me for life. Make me clean these forms for a week and take my phone away.

     " Can I come in?" He asked. All Might must be at the car now if he's talking like this. I move away from the door and open it. I was not expecting him to just straight up hug me the moment he saw me.  " Thank goodness you're safe now. Your mother would come back from the grave to kill me if you had even broken a single bone. "

    " Can I not stay in the dorms please?" I asked. Guess he wasn't expecting that.

    " Why don't you want to stay in the dorms? So far most of your class is. Even Bakugou is which is shocking to me."

    " That's why. I want to give him some space. He seems to need it, which he's made perfectly clear." I could see ideas popping up in his mind of the many ways he could make that clear to me. " Don't get any wrong ideas. He's made it clear by simply not talking. It's not as if he slammed me into a wall and told me to get lost." I could see the worry leave his face.

    " How about I make your dorm be as far away from his as possible? When you're done distancing yourself you can move it closer if you so choose to." I nod. " Ok then it's settled. Now I have to go. I'll see you later." He gave me one last hug and left. He really is getting the whole father thing down.

A short one but I didn't want to ruin the moment by stretching it out. Next chapter we will get to move into the dorms so that's fun