Aizawa and Joke

Aizawa

    I know they are going to struggle with this but they will succeed. Midoriya might have a couple broken bones though. Bakugou will most definitely have sore shoulders. He will overdo it. Most likely a dumb Denki. Aoyama will be complaining about his tummy. Why do I have a class full of problem children.

    About five minutes in I heard the voice of miss Joke speak. What she said didn't sit right.

    " You didn't tell them did you? Their going to be slaughtered you know. Even Condor's child. That's why you're worrying isn't it?

    " You don't know them like I do. They will pass. In my time observing Class A, I've come to understand something. Those around them may not have noticed, but in Class A, there are three individuals who are having a great effect on all the others. They are not the types to bring the class together, nor are they the type to draws attention to themselves. To make matters worse they have the worst relationship. Only two really get  along.

     However somehow, before we all realized it, their zeal has spread to the rest of the class.  And curiously enough, no matter what the commotion is, you'll find that one of them is somehow in the mix. Joke, I'm not worrying. I have high expectations. The three of them. Their presence lifts the whole class up."

    " You sound like you're in love. How gross?"  Is she for real.

    "WE ARE OVER HALFWAY THERE. 56 HAVE PASSED." Hopefully at least a few of my students have passed by now.

    " So does she know that you went out with her mother?" Of course she wants to reminisce about the good ole days.

    " She knows more than you think. She knew a lot before I took her in."

    " What do you mean took her in? Did something happen?" How does she not know?

    " Yeah. Shortly after school started our little y/n walked in to find her mom dead in the living room. That's why she is working harder than the rest." I heard a familiar boom. " DID SHE JUST?"

    " Sit down. Tell me more. That must have been horrible for her."

    " Obviously. Why wouldn't it be? I myself struggled to hide my emotions when I picked her up from the station."

    " Does Mitsuki know?"

    " Yeah. She's fine by the way. Just as violent as ever. I wonder why you weren't on the call list. Even Mic knew."

    " You all were always closer. She couldn't stand me." Now she's upset. The laugh hero is upset.

    " You know what. If you and me got married we would have the strangest family. The adopted girl. Laughing kids, emotionless kids, and one explosive kid."

    " That sounds great. Let's get married. Wait explosive kid? What do you mean by that?"

    " You can't tell me you don't see it. I saw you looking at their hands."

    " So they are together?"

    " Not yet but soon. Maybe in five more chapters." What is Aoyama doing? That's going to draw everyone in.

    "THAT CONCLUDES THE FIRST STAGE. REST UP FOR A FEW MINUTES."

    " So how many do you think passed from your group?"

    " Either all or most."

    " Someone's confident." Her laughter's back. See Baboom, I can deal with her. I hope you are proud of me. I'm taking care of your child and making sure our friends are happy. " I'm sure she is proud of you. The man we all thought wouldn't be able to is taking good care of her daughter. She looks healthy and happy to me. Look, the camera is panning over your class. She is calming an annoyed Bakugou."

    " Whoever enraged him is definitely gone." Hopefully not dead.

I wanted to write a chapter with Aizawa's POV and I loved his speech about the class so boom. Here you go.