Dadzawa

" DAD!" I hollered after slamming his door open.

" Holy shit on a stick." I saw him laying on the couch, eyes wide open as if scared awake. I'm sure that's exactly what happened too.

" Shouta! Your daughters here!" Sounds like Mics here too.

" I am well aware of that." He grumbled and slowly sat up. He extended one arm out after reaching the vertical position, allowing me to run to him for a hug.

" I was so worried." I let the worried tears that I have been holding in all day out.

" I knew you would be." He rubbed my back in a circular pattern.

" Something huge is going down isn't it? There has to be something huge if it involves you." I could feel him nodding. I knew he wasn't allowed to give details so I didn't pry. I just sat there with his arm around me. I didn't feel like leaving his side. If I did I feel like it may be the last time I do. " Can I stay with you tonight?" I asked.

This is the equivalent of going to your parents room after a nightmare. And just like back when I was a little girl the parent didn't say anything. He just let me stay by his side, clinging to his shirt as if the monster under the bed was after me and he was the person that was going to stop it.

A little dadzawa action for you because this idea suddenly popped in my head. A lot is going to happen before the whole save Eri thing so buckle up cause you read the buffer.