The Idiot Notebook

" First you have to pass your finals." We had just been told about the summer camp and then this bomb is dropped. A few weeks ago I had barely passed my mid terms. I go to Bakugou who had gotten 3rd in the midterms.

    " Teach me." I demand.

    " I already am idiot."

    " Teach me more. I barely passed by the skin of my teeth last time." I begged.

    " Fine. I could probably teach you better than little miss teacher over there." He pointed at Yaoyorozu who had a horde of people begging her.

    " Teach me too Bakugou." Kirishima had come up asking for help.

    " Fine I'll teach you too shitty hair."

    " We will have to do this at your house then."

    " You think I don't know that. I'm not an idiot."

Time Skip brought to you by laziness

    I arrived at Bakugou's house by way of Aizawa. He dropped me off on his way to the store.it was a risky move since not a minute after he left Kirishima showed up on a bicycle. If he had been going a little fast I would have been caught.

    " So what's his house like? This is my first time being here."

   " It's fun."

    " Really?" I heald up a finger saying wait. I opened the door and let loose.

    "OI MISTUKI I'M HOME!" I saw he car so I know she's here.

    " Oh darling it's been forever since you have been here. And you brought a friend. HEY YOU LITTLE SHIT YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE."

    "CAN IT YOU OLD HAG. I HEARD HER GRAND ENTRANCE."

    " YOU BETTER BE NICE TO THEM OR YOU CANT GO TO HER HOUSE FOR A MONTH."

    " So you're like a celebrity here?" I laughed.

    " No more like the daughter she never had. Like I said she was friends with my mom."

    " Oh so he does know about that. I was ready to bite my tongue." Mitsuki is too nice to me

    " Yes. The whole class knows. I told them after we returned from working with Best Jeanist."

    " Good for you. You two just go on into Katsuki's room. He should be done setting up your study area. If he causes either of you any trouble just call for me." She shoved us towards the hallway.

    I lead Kirishima to Bakugou's room and knocked on the door. His rule is never just waltz in or you're getting blasted. I waited for him to say come in before I opened the door.

     " Never do that again. You made me drop a book on my foot."

    " Oh your poor foot. You made you know who spill a bowl of soup on me before by doing that so I think my pain wins." I pick up a familiar wooden dog up from a shelf.

    " Woah dude, your room is amazing. Look at all of these awards you've won." Kirishima was looking at everything in awe. I've been in here before so I have already gotten all of that out of my system.

    " Just shut up you two. I thought you were here to study." I sat down on the floor beside him kirishima sat across from us. " I know your week points but what's yours."

    " I suck at math and struggle with english." Kirishima stated.

    " Ok I guess I'll start you on math if that's what you suck at. Get your math book out. Y/n just start reviewing what we did last time. If you need help ask." Kirishima looked at us as if studying a piece from a museum. " I said math book. I can't help you if you don't cooperate."

    Half an hour in I had already grasped a better understanding of how to build a sentence in english. Kirishima was once again getting beat with the idiot notebook. That's what I've named the notebook.

    " Geeze dude. How come you don't hit her with the notebook like you do with me?"

    " Oh trust me he has. I'm done. Look it over and tell me what I need to fix." Bakugou started looking over my practice book. " Show me what you're struggling with. Maybe I can help."

    He pointed at several things on his page. I recognized it as the pythagorean theorem. I just happened to be really good at it.

    " And then you do this. If this part is missing you do it this way." I drew out diagrams for him to follow on another piece of paper. " You get it now?"

    " It makes more sense now. Thank you. So the answer for this one is this." He done the problem and actually got the right answer.

    " Good job. Just remember those and you will pass this part of the exam."

     " You made a mistake on this problem." Oh yeah I also have some problems to work out.

    " Y/n your rides here. You didn't tell me your were staying with..."

    " Thanks for the tutoring Bakugou. Same time tomorrow?" I asked loudly. I guess that he even kept that secret from his mom.

    " Yeah sure. Kirishima watch what you're doing you idiot." Guess he honestly doesn't care.

    " Yes I'm staying with him. The rest of the class doesn't know though." I say when the door is closed " I thought you knew though since you saw him drop Bakugou off that one time and sent us a sad look, and you even asked him where Bakugou was that other time."

    " Oh I didn't see who was driving the car. I just sent the sad look to you. I also figured he might know who he left with. Its been so long since I've actually took the time to reach out to him or even hang out with him. How is he as a father?"

    " A mess. Well I better go. See you tomorrow." I leave and hop into the passenger seat.