Mitsuki

On our way back to the station I rubbed his shoulders. Officer Hopkins told me that Mr. Aizawa had been really worried and had almost abandoned the press conference today to come get us himself. That would have made the reporters go into a frenzy.

    " Where are they?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I turned around and saw Mitsuki running towards us. When she got to us she gave us both a hug and the smacked the back of our heads.

    " Ow. I'm glad to know I'm like a daughter to you but seriously that hurt."

    " Good. Now you know how we felt. I thought you two were stronger than this. " She scolded.

    " We came out with barely even a scratch you old hag. At least we survived." He has a point.

    " Do you know how much trouble the school is in because of you two? They are under a lot of fire right now. Now get in the car. I'm taking you home. Y/n you are staying with me tonight. Shouta has to get up really early tomorrow so he asked me to look after you until tomorrow evening when he isn't so busy." I have never heard someone use his first name before.

    The ride there was awkward. It was full of silence and you could feel the tension pressing into your pores. Bakugou hasn't said much at all sense being saved either. I can't tell if he's worried, upset, relieved, or angry. It's starting to worry me.

    When we got there I could smell food being cooked. It reminded me of just how hungry I was. As if on cue my stomach growled leaving no room for argument.

    " Not so fast. It's not even done yet. Go wash up, Katsuki will lend you some clothes. And you wash up after her, you hear?" He did nothing but nod and walk to his room. Something must be bugging him. As I made to follow his retreating form his mother stopped me.

    " Did you want something else?" I asked.

    " Did something happen to him while you guys were with the villains?" She looked worried for her son. I thought over everything that happened.

    " Not that I can think of. He just yelled and fired off a few explosions before the heroes came. After we both worked to fight them." That didn't help the situation much. She looked less worried but still not completely convinced.

    " Ok. If you remember something else about it let me know ok. Now hurry along. Dinner will be ready soon." She let go of me and let me go to his room.

    Even though I've seen it several times his room still looks amazing to me. The only difference this time is a mat that is laying on the floor for someone to sleep on.

    " You're clothes are in the bed." He said from the depths of his closet I thank him. No reply. I guess he is just going over everything that has happened in his head. I'll just go shower then.

Bakugou

    Once I hear the door close behind her I turn around. I couldn't let her see the tears on my face. She would just worry and she already has enough to deal with, like the knowledge of her father hanging out with villains. She doesn't need my drama too.

    I'll just finish preparing the floor for sleep. We've slept in the same bed before but I doubt she would be comfortable with it again. My mother would also kill me and tell the teacher that his kid was sleeping with the bad kid. Can't deal with being killed twice even though I'd deserve it for what I've caused.

Y/n

    I look at the clothes he gave me to wear after getting out of the shower. A pair of shorts with a string to tighten the waistband and a black shirt with a skull. I've seen him wear this a few times. 

    The shirt is so big on me that it covers the shorts. I never knew how big he was compared to me until now. Now I get why he specified little so much. I must look like a child in his eyes. No wonder he's never expressed interest in me like the other boys. I'm just a child to him.

    " You almost done in there? I need a shower you know." A blush rushes across my face. Think of the devil.

    " I'll be out in a second." I yell back. I tie up my h/c hair and open the door. "All yours." I pat his back signaling that it's his turn and take my clothes to the laundry room. If only I had looked up then I would have known that he was in pain.