Train Rides are Fun

Today I leave for Genius Office for my internship. You see, like Bakugou, I also got scouted by Best Jeanist. I have no idea why because we are pretty much polar opposites. Another reason I'm shocked is because he typically only takes on males. I guess I'll see how this goes. His fighting style and beliefs are interesting so maybe I'll learn something from him.

" Ok onto your respective trains. They leave in a couple of minutes. Remember not to wear your costumes in public unless told. I'll see you all next week." Nice goodbye Mr. Aizawa.

Me and Bakugou are the only ones to load into the train heading east. Because of that we both sit together so we don't have to socialize with people.

" Why are you going to Genius Office? Didn't you get scouted by the number two hero?"

" I did but he is terrifying. Also I'm the only girl that has been scouted by him since his office was made so I want to know why that is. Did you choose him because he was the only one in the top five that scouted you?" He muttered something about being a know it all and turned away.

" Hey aren't those the two who worked together at the Sports Festival?" I heard someone say.

" I think so. I wonder where their headed?"

" They always seem to be together. My friend saw them walking from a store together a couple of days ago. Look at the picture she sent." Another person pitched into their conversation.

" Do you think they are a couple? Or maybe they plan to be a hero team like that old one. The one Erasure Head used to be part of. You know with that one girl. I forget her name. I think it was..."

" Hey if you're going to talk about someone behind their back make sure they can't hear you." I yelled over at them. I do not want to hear about that again. They shut up and went back to doing whatever after muttering something about Bakugou rubbing off on me.

" I didn't know our teacher used to be part of a team. Did you?"

" I nod. He made his debut with her. They took down a small group villains by him erasing their quirk and her sending a reasonable sized boom to knock them out. Erasure then used his capture tool to tie them up while the police got there. They called themselves Erase the Boom."

" So from what I hear it was her who was with them."

" Yep then Condor showed up and took her away from him. That's when Erasure started to vanish from the media more than usual. Without her with him his duties was swept under the rug."

" You're pretty knowledgeable about the topic kid. How do you know all of this?" One of the people that was talking about me and Bakugou asked.

" Because she told me the story herself. "

" When did she tell you? She disappeared from the face of the earth before you were even born."

" She told me the story a little bit after I started UA. Since Erasure Head is my teacher she thought it might be interesting to know." Please stop asking questions.

" So you know where she is? Where is she? I'm such a huge fan of hers."

" Yeah I know where she is. You see at the edge of the earth there is a staircase. The staircase heads downwards. Take that to the very bottom and stay there."

" That is the fanciest way I have ever heard someone say go to hell ever." Bakugou was holding in a laugh.

" I don't see why you're hiding an important detail. There is a large circle of people that believe she's dead. You just confirmed that she's not."

" Let them believe that. It'll make it easier for them when she actually dies." There is no way I'm telling him this.

" Hey Brad wait a minute. Didn't she use a move similar to Sonic Wave at the Sports Festival when she was fighting that dude beside her?"

" What are you getting at Maggie?"

" What if the reason she is so secretive is because she doesn't want the world to know that Sonic Wave is her mother."

" But that doesn't explain all of the quirks she uses. That's more like Condor's. With that quirk she could have picked up Sonic Waves quirk when she met her."

" Both fell off of the face of the earth around the same time. Maybe both of them are her parents."

" Want me to blast them?" Bakugou asked me.

" Nope I can swipe their memories. You remember that kid we saw at the store. That's his quirk. He swiped his sister's memories after slapping her."

" Then do it. I doubt you want all of that attention." I sighed when I heard them mention asking a fanpage if one or both of the heroes had a daughter.

" Hey guys. I could just tell you which is my parent." I said. I needed eye contact for this quirk to work. They both looked at me. Eager to know. Bingo.

I looked them both in the eyes and activated the quirk. After they looked away they didn't remember what they had been talking about. Hopefully I didn't go too far back. I just went back far enough so they wouldn't remember meeting us or talking to us. Then I grabbed Bakugou's arm and pulled him to a different seat.