Just Another Dorm

For the next two days there was a lot of buzz around the school when it came to me and Bakugou. You could hear people talking about "the girl who tamed the raging beast." Yeah, that stupid name came up again. Kaminari and Kirishima had to hold both of us back a few times when we heard it.

    Shinsou came up to us the day after Denki spilled the beans on the show. You can imagine how it went. Shinsou was not too impressed with this happening but he didn't completely disapprove. He knew it was going to happen eventually.

    Not much really changed between us though. We just held hands every once in a while. Really it was like we just put a label to the situation we was already in. It's like saying fire after the house burned down. That's not a good analogy is it? Oh well I don't care.

    What I care about is what happened this morning. This morning I woke up because Dad, yes I still call him dad in private, was rushing around and putting on his hero suit early. I know this because I had decided to stay over the night before because his bed was more comfortable then mine. Yes I kicked him to the couch and he honestly didn't care.

    When I asked him what was going on he told me two words, hero stuff. Like that was supposed to calm my nerves or something. He could get stabbed and I wouldn't know why.

    When I showed up to school Kirishima, Uraraka, Midoriya, and Tsuyu were all gone. This clued me in to what was happening. The big thing was going down today. When I realized this I was just about to go into a panic because there was no way I could help. I could lose my friends and father figure and have to learn about it after school. Just like...

    " Y/n calm down." Bakugou said to me for the fourth time this class. He placed his hand on my shakey one to stop it.

    Mic, who was watching us during Aizawa's absence, gave me a sympathetic look. He too was worried about them all. Mainly Aizawa but still he was worried. He didn't even give a lecture today. He just handed out some papers for us to work on and stayed quiet. That had most of the class on edge. When Mic is quiet you know something is bothering him.

    " I'm sorry. I just don't need to..."

    " I know but you need to calm yourself. They'll be back. Just watch." Somehow those words comforted me. I don't know how but they did.

     Class seemed to drag on forever. The rest of the day felt like weeks. By the time school finally ended I booked it out of there to the teachers house. I needed to know if he was back yet.

    When I got there though I could just tell he wasn't there. It always has a certain feel to the place when he's there y'know. Like this place feels safe. Now it just feels like any other dorm.

    " It's going to be a while longer till he's back. He called me saying he's at the hospital because they need him to surpress some girls quirk. He said he's fine and told me to make sure you stop worrying."

    The relief hit me like a dump truck. Like full on 4 into me and knocked me off my feet. Seriously, I fell to the floor with relief. I felt like a huge weight was lifted off of my shoulders. Mic sat down beside me and pulled me in for a welcomed hug.

    " Geeze you guys run fast. Why the fuck are you on the floor?"

    " Their fine. Their ok just like you said." For some reason tears where now streaming down my face.

    " Come on now. Don't cry. Tears don't look good on you." Bakugou came over and wiped the tears off of my face. After that he just sat with us.

Earlier

    My shoulder is feeling better now. They were able to deal with that stab wound quickly. I should call Hizashi and tell him that everything is fine. I know he is probably panicking alongside Y/n.

    I look through my few contacts and click on his. The phone rings a few times then he pics up the phone.

    " Is everything alright?" My ear isn't.

    " Yes everything is alright. Well not everything but nobody is dead." Yet. Nighteye isn't looking too good. " I'm at the hospital."

    " Are you badly injured? I can't tell the girl you're badly injured. She is already stressed enough as it is."

    " No I'm not badly injured. I'm here mainly because they need my help to control a girls quirk. That and because a couple of the kids are being treated." Kirishima took a bad beating.

    " That's good."

    " Just tell y/n I'll be back later. The girl is fevered and hasn't woken up for a while. Don't worry about me." He sighed in relief. At least I think it's relief. You never know with that weirdo.

    " I will. I know where she is too. She just ran by me to the house. Probably to see if you're there. Bakugou is lagging behind majorly."

    " Stop commentating and deal with the girl. This isnt a race to watch it's a race to deal with."

    " Ok ok. I'll see you later aizi." With that he hung up. Why do I put up with him again? I'll figure out later. Right now I have to make sure Eri is remaining calm.