Car Rides

That was an eventful car ride. I wasn't allowed to sit up and I wasn't in the back seat alone. Three of us in the backseat, me laying across the other two. That was quite an annoying argument. Todo didn't agree with the laying down but Bakugou insisted that it was for the best.

    " You get frostbite if you overuse your quirk. How do you fix that? You warm up. She gets exhausted so she needs to lay down." Bakugou wouldn't let up.

    " Then let her lean on your shoulder. I'm not letting her lay across me." Todoroki was also not backing down.

    " Boys there's an easy solution to this argument." And that's how Mic ended up in the back seat with me and Bakugou while Todoroki rode up front with All Might driving. We got a lot of strange looks from vehicles passing by. 

    " I can't believe you two fought over me laying down. How embarrassing. At least Uncle Hizashi was there to stop the argument. Didn't you two see that weird meatball boy looking. You know the guy I'm talking about Bakugou. I can't believe you two." We we're back at the dorms. I pulled them both away from prying ears to yell at them and set kirishima at the elevator to get people to not come up.

    " Sorry Y/n. That was childish of me." Todoroki apologized.

    " We are children but that doesn't matter right now. What matters is you two made an embarrassment out of UA. And Todoroki I'm fairly certain your father was wanting to talk to you earlier." Todoroki looked confused. " He made to step towards us but I gave him a look that said not right now. I have no clue why he listened though. Maybe because he saw you fighting with Bakugou and understood why I gave him the look."

    " Hey if you are done lecturing these two Mr. Aizawa is here to speak with you three." Kirishima poked his head in. How did I not hear him coming?

    " I'm not finished but send him in." A disappointed Aizawa stepped into the room. No wonder Kirishima looked worried. I am now too.