1B

Halfway through the week I have mastered the chamelecat move and started working on Ice Blast. Ice Blast is a combination of Todoroki's ice and Bakugou's explosion.

    Basically with this move I form a block of ice in my hand and freeze some of the nitroglycerin in it so it's doubly explosive.

    Then I throw the block of ice into the air and blast it with an explosion, sending the shards of ice towards my opponent. If I get a really good one some shards explode twice.

    At first ectoplasm was sceptical about it because it could be deadly. I pointed out a lot of quirks that our class has that's deadly and also said I would use too big of an ice block. The bigger the block the bigger the shards.

    Today I've actually started to practice combining the two moves into one. Imagine if I could sneak up on the opponent and hit them with an ice blast. They wouldn't stand a chance.

    "Ok Class A. Beat it. It's out turn with this building." Class B came just as I was about to try the blast. Disappointment rang through my body.

    " What? No fair, I was getting a handle on my move." Denki complained.

    " We too are taking the provisional licensing exam. Maybe we will get to fight." Monama was challenging Bakugou.

    " That won't happen. Each group is tested at a different facility so you all have a proper chance." Aizawa told the boy. I swear he sighed in relief before talking about how sad it was that he wouldn't get a chance to kick our but. Something is seriously wrong with this kid.

     " Isn't he the one that we beat during the Calvary Battle? The one that took your quirk?" I asked Bakugou when I hopped down from my own little mountain of concrete.

    " Yeah. What's up with that dorky looking costume? Did his mother choose his hero costume?" I had to hold in a laugh.

    Ever since I started talking to him again he has been making more jokes and overall been happier than before the whole Kamino incident.

    " Maybe he's hiding the fact that he has no muscles. You know, to save his ego." I think Monama heard us because he glared at us.

    " He chose that design because he doesn't want to stand out." A girl from Class B told us.

    " He thinks that a tailcoat won't make him stand out?" I asked.

    " He's even more stupid then Denki when he overuses his quirk." Bakugou added to the end of my phrase.

    " You two, we're leaving." Better listen to him or he'll get mad. I pull Bakugou towards Aizawa, who was waiting on us.