Meeting

Bakugou

    Why am I back here? Obviously their advice sucks. I literally had to scream to get the point across.

    " So how did it go?" Mic was once again freshly showered and wearing some kind of weird pajamas.

    " Not according to plan at all. I was laughed at." He hissed as if burned.

    " Apparently mystery went too far in the kids head. He probably scared the poor girl." Not helping sleepy man.

    " Hey I did snag the date in the end."

    " You won it by fighting her. Violence is the only way you know how to get a message across. As can be seen in your fight with Midoriya."

    " Oh yeah. How did you get a date with her mom?" He tensed up. Bad memories I assume.

    " He did nothing. She pulled him out of the classroom and forced him to take her out to get our friend to stop asking. She also payed Midnight to take our friend on a few dates."

    " That's why your mother's got along. Violently demanding guys to go out with them." Holy hell. No wonder her daughter doesn't understand the way Mic had me go about this. Well that and the fact that I didn't even understand it.

    " So violent demanding of feelings is how girls work?"

    " You're hopeless Bakugou. Why did I think it was a good idea to try and help you?" I think I may have killed some of my teacher's braincells just by existing.

    " I don't know. Why did I agree to accept your help. So far the best advice I got was from the girl herself. Apparently all it took was screaming my thoughts. All the advice I got here lead to her complimenting Kirishima."

    " How?" I can see all of the equations going through mic's head.

    " My note made her think his manliness was on the line."

    " Aizawa this kid needs professional help. We may need to call in reinforcements." What the hell does that mean. " He'll hate is forever but I'm assuming that from what he has done with our advice this far the date is also terrible. Either that or cliche." If I wouldn't get in trouble for it I would have blasted you across the room.

    " If he wants her help he'll go ask for it." Who's help? " Ok let me give you some real advice Bakugou. Whatever the hell you've been doing before she seemed to like. If you have any confusion on what to do in the future ask what she'd like to do. Never assume because if you make the wrong assumption it could be disastrous. Also make sure no guy with a cocky smile and honey glazed words come in and steal her away by making false promises." Well his voice got dark faster than Iida can run.

    " I think that may be the smartest thing I've heard all day. Maybe I can learn a thing or two from you." Did the teacher just smirk at the other teacher.

     " Hey stop bragging. My ways worked for me."

    " Whatever. I need to go to sleep. We've got that class tomorrow right? Gotta save my energy and trust me, talking to you two takes a lot of energy." I made my way to the door.

    " Oh and Bakugou." I turn around, my hand still on the door knob. Aizawa turned to face me. " You hurt her and you will have more than just me to deal with." He has started acting like a father more than a guardian. Y/n was right about that.

    " I'm not that stupid." I scoffed. " Have fun you two." I wave before leaving. I heard the loud laughter coming from Mic. My turn to embarrass him.