Ouchies

I woke up in a soft bed. I could've sworn I fell asleep on the couch. I need to quit going back to my ex. Bed treats me better than couch ever did.

" Oh you're awake. Bakugou stopped by earlier. He wanted to make sure you were here and didn't go somewhere else." Oh. He did that? " He also gave me your school uniform because he knew you wouldn't wake up in time to go to your dorm and change. We still have school today so get dressed."

"But the bed has excepted me as its own." I slide back under the covers.

" Mic she's not getting up!" Shit.

" I'm up, I'm up!" I jumped out of the bed and grabbed the clothes he had in his hands.

" That's what I thought would happen. Now go get dressed. We're going to be late enough as it is." Why the hell didn't you wake me up earlier then. And where is Mic? Is he already gone?

*Timeskip brought to you by Aizawa's Mic trick*

What the heck is this? Midoriya is doing worse in this class than when we first got here. His mind is somewhere else entirely. This is the third time he has fallen when trying to climb that wall.

" What's wrong with you Deku? You're acting like you've done nothing this whole year." He looked a bit scared of me.

" I'm sorry y/n. I'll do better." He went to make his way up the wall again. This time he made it to the top and hit the buzzer. It's worse than his last time but at least now I can take my turn.

They point of this test is to see how well you can climb the rock wall without your quirk. My last time was just under a minute. Let's see if I can beat it.

" And that was fourty-seven seconds. Good job Y/n. You may go to the rock hop zone." Aizawa said after I hit the buzzer. The rock hop is fun. It's exactly what it sounds like. You hop on rocks in a river. I don't know the point of it but it's fun.

*Time Skip brought to you by froppys tongue hanging out*

    Ow ow ow ow ow. This is painful. One minute I was hopping on the rocks to get to the other side of the river, like I was supposed to, and the next I had fallen into the water. I just my tailbone on a rock on the way down and now I'm in pain.

    " What are you doing in the water idiot? Come on and get out of there."

    " I'm working on it. It hurts." I snapped at the blonde. I didn't mean to. When I'm in pain I get angry.

    Something must have registered in his brain that I needed help because not a moment later he was in the water to help me. I'm going to skip over the details of what he did before he got in because I don't need any of you all simping for my man.

    He lifted me out of the water and carried me to shore. All the while calling me an idiot for falling in the first place. Love you too you angry pomeranian. Aizawa noticed what was going on and sent a questioning look. I was standing at this point and motioned to my lower back and mouthed the word ouchie. Yep I talk like a child to dadzawa.

    " Bakugou get your shirt back on and take her to Recovery Girl." He yelled over to us. Bakugou nodded. Great dad now the readers know what he did.

    On the way to the nurses office Bakugou grabbed a towel from the supply closet and wrapped it around my soaking wet body. It didn't hurt too much to walk but there was still a slight pain there. I guess I was still showing some discomfort because Bakugou looked concerned.

    " Are you in too much pain to walk? I can carry you if need be." How sweet but no. I can't have him do that for me.

    " It's just a slight discomfort. "

    " Are you sure? You're face is saying it hurts."

    " I'm sure." I send him a smile so he'll stop asking.

*Small time Skip brought to you by laziness*

    " So you've hurt your tail bone. It looks like there's is a small crack in it." Recovery Girl explained. She was holding an x ray of my lower back.

    " You have a nice ass." I slapped Bakugou for saying something so crude in front of the elderly woman. He had been looking at the x ray photo that Recovery Girl was holding.

    " Well can you fix it?" I asked her.

    " I could but I'm going to let it heal naturally." Why? If you can fix it then fix it.

    " Why won't you just fix it?" Bakugou looked like he was about to laugh. What's wrong with this boy?

    " I don't want to use my quirk for something like that." She stayed simply while grabbing some pain killers and a special pillow.

    " Why not?" I heard a weird noise come out of Bakugou.

    " You do know what my quirk is don't you?"

    " Yeah Midoriya went into depth about it to me once when I was talking with him about the staff."

    " Then you should know why I'm not going to use it." I was still confused.

    " Oh my god you're really dense sometimes." Bakugou was now holding back laughter. " She doesn't want to kiss your ass y/n." Oh my God. How did I not realize this?

    Bakugou was full on laughing at this point. Recovery Girl also looked like she was holding back a laugh. A B student walked in on the scene and walked right back out even though they had a bloody arm for some reason.

    " It's not that funny. Just give me the stuff so I can go die of embarrassment without you too laughing." I took the items from Recovery Girl's hands and pulled the laughing boy out of the room. I told the bloodied kid that was outside that he can go in now and he thanked me. By this time tomorrow the whole class is going to know I bet.

Kind of long but trust me it's to set up something good