Festival

The show was a major success. Bakugou killed it on the drums. Jirou's voice is absolutely amazing too. Tokoyami and Denki are awesome with guitar. The dancers didn't miss a step either. Us on the rafters with our special effects just added icing to an already amazing cake. Eri even smiled? That's the first time I've ever seen it.

    When she smiled the room lit up. Those on stage also smiled. I even caught a small smile from the ever serious Bakugou Katsuki.

    After the show most of the class ran off to enjoy the rest of the festival. Midoriya went to spend some time with Eri though since he hasn't had a lot of time to do so. A few of us stayed to clean up since the place was a mess. Our group included, Todoroki, Tsu, Yao-momo, Jirou, Iida, and Bakugou.

    " Hey I need a couple to help me carry the instruments." Jirou called over to us.

    " Come on Bakugou. They can deal with the trash." I pulled him over to the stage.

    " I've got the guitars. I just need you two to carry the different parts of the drums." Can the two of us really carry that whole thing? It may take three people. " If you can't get all of it don't worry. I'll take the rest back on a second trip..I just don't want to make a lot of trips."

    " It's ok. I understand." I sent her a smile and grabbed a couple of the smaller drums. They looked pretty beat up but that doesn't surprise me. Especially after how hard he had been practicing. I'm surprised they don't have holes in them.

🕔🕕🕖🕢

    I heard the band practicing from down the hall all day. They have started to sound a lot more like a band than a group of teenagers goofing off. In fact the song sounds great. I can't wait to see the rest of the schools reaction.

    " Hey would you guys like some refreshments? You been at this all day and I know you haven't eaten." A chorus of yesses and thank yous came my way. I closed the door behind me and headed to the kitchen to get something to tide them over until dinner time.

    After handing everyone something to munch on and drink I sat down by Bakugou. He wasn't going to stop practicing for anything. He just shoved the sandwich in his mouth and flipped the sheet music to a specific part.

    " Take a break Bakugou." Kaminari said.

    " Not until I can get through this part without messing up." He really is going to make sure they blow everyone away huh. " If I mess up on stage everyone will notice, so I'm not going to stop playing until I can make it through without a mistake. You need to too dunce face. Don't think I don't notice how you stop actually playing when it gets past the second chorus. Just because those chords are hard doesn't mean you can give up." Wow he's serious about this.

    " My fingers aren't used to it yet."

    " Then work until they are. The festival is just around the corner and I don't want us to look like a bunch of idiots." He tore into his sandwich after the word idiot and then got back to practice. Somehow he had motivated the entire group to continue to practice without finishing their food.

🕢🕖🕕🕔

    I'm glad all of that hard work paid off. Everyone seemed to love it and none of them missed a beat.

    " What are you thinking so hard about? You should be relaxing. This is a festival after all." I let out a tiny laugh.

    " How can someone as hot headed as you motivate everyone to work hard no matter the task?"

    " Seriously? That's why you missed our turn?" I did what now? I looked around and somehow I was at the front gates.

    " Gah! Why didn't you tell me sooner? Now we have to walk all the way back you jerk."

    " At least you don't have to carry a kick drum and two cymbals. Come on idiot. If we don't hurry we will miss Class B's play. I can't wait to see them humiliate themselves." Why did I fall for this jerk again?

    " Hey wait for me." I call out to him as he is walking away. He just laughs and tells me to stop being so slow. I'm glad he's enjoying himself. Maybe Aizawa was right. Maybe now Bakugou has a reason to let himself let loose.