Worry

Aizawa was called, Deku was called, Kirishima was called, and so was Tsuyu and Uraraka. They were all in called today even though it's been a while. Something big is about to go down and I don't know how I feel about it. It bugs me and it shouldn't exist in this world.

    I have been pacing in my room for about an hour waiting for a text, call, or something from someone to assure me that nothing is wrong but I know it won't come. Bakugou has stopped by twice to try and get me to stop but I refused. I think he's beginning to worry as well.

    Usually if I feel like something bad is happening it is. I told him a few days before camp that something was off, he called me paranoid. The USJ incident also felt off to me, he told me that he doubts anything would happen. Now he's not saying anything but stop pacing.

    " I'm sure everything is going to be all right y/n. Please just come into the common area at least. We're worried about you." It was Kaminari. I guess they are getting serious if their sending the goof ball after me.

    " Fine. I'll pace there."

    " Deal." I guess he's not much of a negotiator. I followed him down to the common area and everyone looked shocked.

    " You succeeded!" Mina cheered.

    " Only halfway." He said shortly before I started my nervous pacing.

    " God damnit y/n. Sit your ass down." Bakugou yelled after ten minutes of watching me pace. I quickly listened. " That's better. They'll be back soon."

    As if on cue Kirishima and the others walked through the door. I quickly hopped up and hugged him. Kirishima tensed up but hugged me back. I'm guessing he didn't know what to do.

    " It's about damn time. She was worried that something bad happened since you all got called in at the same time. What was that all about anyways?"

    " We aren't allowed to talk about it. All we can say is some heroes need our help. Aizawa's going to be busy though." Kirishima was playing with my hair without realizing it. I can't say I hated it though. After a day of worrying about my friend I'll take what I can get.

     " If he's involved it must be big. He's usually not called unless it is because he's a teacher." I said. I looked towarss Midoriya and he looked a little off of it. You'd think he'd be excited to be part of something big. In fact, now that I look at all of them, they all looked off. " On a scale of USJ to Camp how big is this?" I whispered into Kirishima's ear.

    " Camp mixed with a hint of USJ." He whispered back. Shit that's bad.

    " So this little girl has been worried about us? How sweet." He ruffed up my hair. By now we were sitting on the couch. Me in between him and Bakugou. The rest of the group that was with him went to their rooms.

    " Not sweet. She's been annoying us with her pacing. We just got her to come down here." Bakugou was glaring at Kirishima's hand. Ease up dude. It's not like we're official or anything. It was one date. A spectacular one but still.

    " Where is Aizawa? Is he back or still with the other heroes?" I asked.

    " He's back." Kirishima answered. He removed his hand from my head and let me leave. It's like he knew what I was thinking. That's why he's my friend. He knows me so well.