Hospital

I never knew how good take out could be until now. This is the best food I've ever had. Of course it could be the empty stomach talking.

   I was thinking about all of the pictures I looked at today and then remembered some of the ones I saw of the man next to me. Almost all of them he was either laughing or joking around with Mr. Aizawa and that other boy. Then I remembered one that I saw of Aizawa using Mic as a chair. I started to laugh which is not a good thing to do with food in your mouth. Needless to say I started choking.

    " Just because we are going to the hospital doesn't mean you can die on me child. What are you laughing about anyways? I think you of all people would be upset as well." He asked after I stopped dying.

    " I was remembering a picture I saw of you earlier. Oh my God you were so weird when you were my age." The teacher looked mildly offended.

    " What made me look weird as a child?" He doesn't think he was weird?

    " For starters you let Aizawa use you as a chair."

    " How did you find that picture? I had it destroyed." Ouch he's really loud.

    " How did you have almost all of the yearbooks destroyed? It's on page 25, the fourth picture. Why would you let someone sit on you in the first place? "  He looked somewhat embarrassed.

    " Don't tell anyone about what you saw in that yearbook. If you do I'll fail you."

    " I thought I was already failing your class?"

    " That's irrelevant." I laughed again. The power of being a failure. " It's not a laughing matter. You still have to pass my class my class to make it to your second year. How would it look if word got out that you are living with a teacher and you failed? Well he was never good with the subject himself." He has a point.

    We pulled up to the hospital and went inside. The lady at the desk seemed to know who we were here to see because she held up three fingers and then four. Third floor fourth room. We found the room and a doctor came out of the room. He told us that he was asleep but allowed us to go in.

    He looked awful, face and arms covered in bandages. If it wasn't for his hair I would have thought we were in the wrong room. When he moved I jumped back. Something is unsettling about an injured person moving.

    " Who's there?" He asked in a tired voice.

   " It's me buddy. How you doing." Guess he forgot about me.

   " You're supposed to be with l/n. Why are you here?"

   " I'm here too. I told him to come be with you." I didn't want him to be upset with his friend.

   " You didn't have to do that. Why would you tell him to come here?"

   " The look on his face said he was worried. I was too if I'm being completely honest." I heard him let out a sigh.

   “ I am glad I had you stay home today.  Everyone was split up by a strange guy with a warp lower and sent to fight a lot of villain. They made it to where we couldn't contact the main building so it wasn't until Iida escaped that we got help. I almost wasn't able to save Asuyu." I could tell he was in physical pain while explaining all of this.

    " You don't need to tell me what happened. I can ask someone else to explain. You need rest so just go back to sleep. You can't heal without rest. "

    " You really are like her. That boy doesn't know how lucky he is." Before I could ask what he meant I heard the sound of a small snore. Present Mic had already sat in one of the chairs by his bed. I decided to go for a short walk to clear my head of everything that has happened in these last twenty four hours.

    " Stop. " I had been walking for a while and this is the first time I've heard a voice and it was a voice I recognized.

    " Why are you here?" I asked when the boy had caught up to me.

    " I figured you might be since you're staying with him.  I'm so glad he made you stay home even if I did have to sit with shitty hair on the bus." That's the second time someone said they were glad I was forced into boredom.

    " I would have rather been at the attack. There was nothing to do at his house. I was stuck looking through his old yearbooks. My mother apparently took a lot of photos of class b. That's the class Aizawa and mic was in."

    " Those two were b students? Aizawa fights like he was an a student. "

    " You got to see him fight? That's so cool. I've seen him use his quirk on you and Midoriya but that's it. You've seen him use it in battle."

    " Only for a couple of seconds then I attacked that stupid ass warp gate. That thing sent me and the other guys all over the place. Those damn villains were so weak that a group of first years could take them down. " He started telling me everything. A couple of times he got loud enough for nurses to tell him to be quieter. From what I could tell he helped save All Might with Todoroki.

    " And that's how the attack went as far as I know. "

    " Sounds like all of you used your quirks in an awesome way. Now I'm behind everyone. "

    " No you're not. You came into this program ahead of everyone but me. You have a quirk that can counter almost everyone's. If anything we just caught up."

    " Is that you attempting to cheer me up?"

    " Depends, did it work?" I couldn't help but let out a small laugh. How can a hothead be this adorable? Wait, what am I thinking?

    " There you are. I was told visiting hours are over and since we aren't family we can't stay in the room. Oh hi Kutsuki. When did you get here?" Mic had snuck up on us.

    " A few minutes ago. See you later buzzard. I'll leave you to your temporary guardian."

    " Strange kid. He blows up on everyone and everything except you." Strange indeed.