Aizawa's lecture

Me, Bakugou, and Todoroki all sat on my bed. Aizawa pulled out my desk chair and shooed Kirishima away. Now it's us three and a teacher that could very well end our whole life.

    " Based on what I've heard from on my way down the hall y/n has done most of my work so I won't be here long." That's good. I don't know how much of his cold stare I can take. " Hizashi came up to me after you all came back to tell me how everything went, as per my request. He told me you all did magnificent during today's class.

    I was proud of you all for that. Was even going to give the class less of a workload but then he told me what that y/n used her quirk too much. That of course did not make me happy." Great. Now his stare is primarily on me. " I have told you all to be careful when using your quirks outside of class. During class you can push it a little because you have me and recovery girl on standby. I can send you back to the dorms if necessary. Outside of class we have to take more steps to ensure your safety.

    Now that alone is obviously not the reason I am talking to all of you. If it was just that I would only be lecturing her. Now I understand why you, Bakugou, was worried. You know for a fact that overusing your quirk and not taking the necessary actions to remedy the repercussions could get you out of the game for a bit." A month ago he didn't take care of his shoulder and ended up in recovery girl's office. " I respect what you were trying to do but you could have done it in a more civilized manor. Instead of just telling Todoroki to let y/n use his lap as a way to elevate her feet you could have asked him if it was ok. On that note, Todoroki maybe instead of straight up saying no you could have declined by saying I would prefer not to have her feet on me.

    If you all had talked it out like mature people instead of shouting about it you probably could have reached an agreement. Or you could have asked y/n what she wanted. Mic said she looked about ready to kill. Said she even worried the current number one hero.

    Now our school looks even worse in the eyes of Shiketsu High." Oh that's their school. I knew it started with an s. "  You three are to make a formal apology to Mr. Yoarashi and Ms. Utsushimi, and you are to also apologise to Mr. Shishikura for representing our school in such a way. Do you all understand?" We all nodded. " Good and you three will also apologise to All Might and Present Mic for arguing. Do you know how embarrassing it is for an adult to sit in the back seat while a kid is up front?"

    " Yes sir." We all say simultaneously.

    " We are sorry for causing such a disturbance." I apologise for all of us. Even though I'm not one of the was causing it I was the root of the issue and thus it is my fault.

    " You really are like your mother. She too apologized on two boy's behalf." My mom must have really been a trouble magnet.

    " You're going to need to tell me all about it under better circumstances." He nodded.

    " Well that is all. Don't forget to apologise for all of the trouble you caused." We agree. He leaves us in the room so he can go and, I assume, sleep or do paperwork. He's going to do whatever Aizawa's do when they don't have children constantly bugging them.

    " You two out. I have nothing left to say." Bakugou goes to speak but I cut him off. " You too. I know, you're sorry, but right now I need alone time. Go talk with Kirishima or something. He likes talking to you. And Todoroki go call your father and figure out what he wanted to say. It looked important."

    " Yes ma'am." What's with the formalities Todoroki. You can't just be all formal and leave like that.

    " I guess I'll see you later. Sorry I caused you trouble." Stahp you're going to make me forgive you if you act all sad and depressed. I'm not ready to forgive you yet. Let me be angry without the thought of your sad, handsome face.