Apologies

" We are sorry to have caused you trouble, sir." Me, Todoroki,and Bakugou all apologized to Present Mic before he started class.

    " Was that rehearsed? What did all of you just spend hours practicing that together?" Well if your going to be that way maybe I'm not sorry.

    " Why are they apologising? Did they do something bad during their remedial course?" I heard Kaminari asking. Aizawa made Kirishima swear not to tell anyone about what happened because it would be hard on us if Class B were to hear about it.

    " If they didn't tell you then you don't need to know. Go ahead and sit down you three. You are already forgiven but if you do something like that again I won't be so lenient.

Later

    " We are so sorry have caused you trouble Mr. All Might." Once again we all three apologise to our teacher before he begins his little quirk rescue race. The second one this year.

    " It's quite alright." He gives us a reassuring smile.

    " It must have been bad if they are apologising to All Might." Sero whispered.

Even later

    A knock is heard from the door. I go and answer it to see Aizawa with the three Shiketsu High students. What was their names again. I know meatball man, air bender, and flirt.

    " I invited them over. Get the other two." Oh. So he's going to make us apologise today. It's not just an impromptu tea party between schools. Dangit I already have tea and biscuits made.

    " Come on in. I'll go get them." Thank goodness the others decided to meet in different rooms today. Jirou is teaching the girls to play different instruments and the boys, well they like to fight.

    The three sit on a couch and begin looking around the room while Aizawa is sitting in the chair I typically use. Like adopted father like adopted daughter.

    I go to the  elevator and punch in the right floor number for Kirishima's room. I'll get explosive boy first. If I remember correctly those two are having a match with most of the others to see how many consecutive push ups they can do after spinning in a circle for a minute.

    I was correct. Right now it's Bakugou's turn and he's at second fifty seven. Fifty eight, fifty nine, sixty.

    " Sorry Bakugou but I need you to get something for me." Poor dizzy boy fell from shock.

    " What could you possibly need that is more important than beating these idiots?" Well hello to you too.

    " A meatball sub." Hopefully he understands. That confused look says otherwise. " Think about it for a second. Let it sink in. Aizawa told you that we need it." Now he gets it.

    " Now? Really? On all of the days it had to be today?" He pulled himself up while the other boys are looking at him like he's crazy.

    " Sorry. Wanna use me for support?" And that's a yes because he practically collapsed onto me.

    Todoroki was easier. I just told him that Shiketsu was here for their apologies. So now it's just us walking towards them. Well I'm dragging a dizzy boy. Who knew he would get this dizzy? ( BTW spinning in a circle for a minute straight will get you really dizzy on an empty stomach. Especially if your eyes are closed. Try it.)

    " What did you do now, Bakugou?" Aizawa was not amused.

    " Stupid competition between the guys. Just give him a second." And like magic he stands. Bravo Bakugou. You graduated from standing up school.

    " Sometimes I forget you're all just stupid kids. Whatever just do what you need to do."

    " We are very sorry for causing a disturbance. It reflected badly on not only is but the whole remedial class." Just like we rehearsed.

    " This is the reason we were called here? I thought maybe we would be getting extra hero lessons from the teacher and we were waiting for the rest of us failures." There goes the flirt.

    " Why would I invite him for that?" Aizawa gestured towards meatball sub.

    " I don't know. Plus it wasn't that much of an embarrassment. We understood the issue." Mr air bender is talking now. You mean all of these apologies was already accepted before given? Wow.

    " I wish a guy would fight for me to lay in his lap." That's not the core of the issue. Look you have Bakugou in a blushing mess. Ok not Bakugou but still.

    " Camie that isn't the issue. They embarrassed their school so they are trying to right the wrong. If they look bad to other upcoming heroes it will be hard for them to partner up later so they are making sure they are forgiven for future encounters." Maybe meatball sub doesn't have meatballs for brains.

    " I know but still, how does it feel to have guys fighting over you?"

    " Um I don't really think I want to talk about that right now." I muttered. I could see Aizawa facepalming and Bakugou smirking. Todoroki looks like he'd rather be anywhere else but here and I am right there with him.

    " We need to get going now. We accept your apology and these two will see you next weekend. Good day UA."

    " Goodbye Shiketsu High." We all simultaneously say. Well that was something.