Took Kaachan to the police

Kirishima

    " Kirishima it has to be you. Somehow you have managed to get close to those two in the passed month. I don't think Kaachan will accept anyone else and y/n won't leave him alone. So when we fly overhead reach out to them. " That's a lot of pressure to put on me but I'll do it to save them. I nod my head showing that I will go along with the plan.

Y/n

    Gosh this group knows how to fight. Me and Bakugou are once again on the defensive. I don't know how much longer I can hold out. Bakugou's starting to get where he has to hold his arm in a weird way to rest it too.

    Just when I thought we were done for I heard a loud crash. I looked over just a a huge thing of ice came jutting out of a hole in a wall. The villains stopped attacking us, confused as to what is going on. Then a ball of people zoomed up with on familiar person reaching out to us.

    " COME ON." The shark toothed boy screamed. Bakugou grabbed my arm and boosted us up. I forced my body to even us out with his power and ended up hitting the lizard in the face with the explosion. I didn't even realize that he had gotten closer.

     " Man am I glad to see you." I exclaimed when we reached them. I grabbed onto his arm and formed a block of ice around both of my hands and the two I arms I was holding so I wouldn't be able to let go until ready.

    " You have no idea how worried everyone was. Mr. Aizawa interrogated everyone who was around you two when you both was taken. Had no idea he had such a soft spot for his students." It's not the students.

    " Prepare for landing." I heard Deku's voice come from the front. No wonder they had the idea. He's really good at planning things like this. 

    After a rough landing we make our way to the crowd while I unfreeze my hands. Bakugou seems peeve that I did this in the first place, but he doesn't voice his opinion on it. Just stares ahead.

    We catch up to Iida and Deku pretty quickly. They are standing in front of a large tv watching the fight. All Might really was holding back for us. He's really going at it.

    " Show the world your true form." What's he talking about? Sure All Might looks bad and I'm sure he is reaching some sort of limit with his quit but that's not going to cause the world to be disappointed in him. Not a second after I thought that a scraggly old man was standing where he stood.

    Bakugou's hand tightened around mine. When did it get there? I looked over at the other person who loves All Might. Midoriya looked more worried then anyone. Then as if they had planned it out both of these boys started to call out for All Might to win. It must have been contagious because everyone around us joined in.

    " You hear that All Might? These people believe in you." I muttered before I too joined in on cheering him on through the tv.

    " You're next." Those were the last words we had heard before making our way to the others. It seems to have been interpreted differently to Deku because he was the only one around us crying. Of course it could just because he saw that All Might isn't as strong as he thought.

    After we got past the crowd we made our way to the police. They need to know that we are safe after all. I mean we are two kidnapped teenagers.

     " Oh think goodness you're ok." It's the officer who took care of my case. Though I would prefer if he wasn't treating me as if I had just gotten back from an explosion.

    " Yeah yeah. Will you please stop acting like I'm a six year old though sir? It's kind of strange."

    " Does this officer know you or something?" Midoriya asked. I nodded.

    " He's the one I told you about. The one who situated my living situation with the family friend." I sort of stretched the last part so the officer knew not to mention who I'm living with.

    " And he's very worried so let's deal with this situation quickly. You five go home. You shouldn't even be here. " He said the last part while putting me and Bakugou into the back of his car.

    " You know, I've always thought I'd see the day he would be taken by the police but I didn't think it would be for being a kidnapped victim." Yaoyorozu said just as I was sliding in. I couldn't help the laugh that escaped my mouth. I think we have all pictured him in the back of a police car at least once.