Another dose of embarrassment

Because I saw that this story has 2k reads I'm going to post a chapter instead of going to bed. I meant to post this a few days ago but oh well. Now it's a gift. Marry Christmas.

Aizawa

The scene before me is... unusual. Three people lay asleep on the floor. Two have tearstained faces. One of the two is being used as a pillow. The third is holding onto one as if they will lose them.

I grab the camera off of the shelf beside me and quickly snap a picture. This is odd yet, in a way, adorable. How did I go from not caring much about anything to looking at these guys and wanting nothing but for them to be happy. Their tear stained faces actually made me feel bad.

The shutter sound of the camera woke Y/n up. She turned to face me and her eyes widened. She jumped up and ran towards me stepping on Mic on the way.

" You're back." She squealed and jumped up to hug me as if she was still a little girl. This clued the others in on what was going on and soon Mic was hugging me. Why do I put up with them again?

" What? You're not going to join them? You didn't miss me?" Let's weird him out.

" I'm good. Wouldn't want to ruin the family time." That is not the reaction I expected.

" Ok guys let go so I can get into comfortable clothes. I'm exhausted." They immediately let go.

Y/n

    When I heard the sound of a camera I was gearing up to beat up the freak that's taking pictures of sleeping people. But since I am smart I turned around to check out my new challenger. My challenger wasn't a creep. No, not at all. The challenger was dadzawa.

    Of course I couldn't contain my excitement. I jumped up and hugged the closest thing to a father I have. I think I squealed but I don't remember. All I know is Mic soon joined me. I think it's safe to assume he missed him too. The dandelion refused to join our little group hug.

    " Ok guys let go so I can get into comfortable clothes. I'm exhausted." I let go of my hold and let him roam free.

    He came back not too long after and collapsed onto the couch while we all watched. It was like we were watching a movie with Aizawa being the main character. For some reason he doesn't seem to care.

    " So if you're here does that mean that our classmates are back?" Oh my god why didn't I ask that? More importantly why did Bakugou ask? He doesn't seem to care about them. Aizawa tensed up. That's not a good sign.

    " They are staying the night at the hospital. They will most likely be released in the morning."

    " How serious?" They looked at me. " How serious are their injuries?"

    " Not too serious. Kirishima took quite the beating. That's the worst of it."

    " Kirishima has the worst injuries out of everyone?" That doesn't sound right.

    " Yep." He's lying. I can tell he is. Something really bad happened and he either doesn't want to tell or can't for legal reasons.

    " Ok. Well I'm going to sleep again. Goodnight dad. Puppy lay down." Bakugou rolled his eyes but didn't fight it. He played down so I could use him as a pillow.

    " You know there is a perfectly good bed down the hall."

    " You can have it tonight." I say and close my eyes.

    " I can share with Hizashi." My eyes open up faster than you can say Todoroki.

    "  Ok first off, adorable. Secondly, where is the dog going to sleep?"

    " I'm not a dog, idiot."

    " Shhh you beautiful pomeranian. I'm talking to dad right now." I hold my finger to his lips and he goes to bite it, but I pull away just in time.

    " You were going to sleep with him on the floor what's wrong with a bed?" I hear Mic hissing in the background, most likely from hiding a laugh. Bakugou coughs and I'm covering my own laugh. " If this is about the door it stays open when you two are in there. That's always been a rule."

    " You basically just gave me permission to sleep with your.... I guess daughter." Don't question it sweetie. Just let that word roll off of your tongue like it is normal.

    " And sleeping is what you are going to do or you will wish you never met her." Ok protective father mode activated. " Or you can just go back to your dorms. You guys are supposed to be there anyways. It's past curfew."

    " Don't worry he won't touch me. We're not yet to that stage."

    " You won't be till you're 25." Oh ok. Mic burst out laughing. I had forgotten that he was here for a moment.

    " Come on man you were younger when you banged her mother." EXCUSE ME. Bakugou was now laughing at how red my face had turned. Aizawa looked angry, horrified, and guilty all at the same time.

    " Hizashi I thought we agreed to not speak of that. Especially around y/n."

    " She was going to find out eventually. Ms. Joke has been texting her. Plus with her dating him Mitsuki would spill the beans. If I remember correctly on Girls Night ft. Present Mic her mother got drunk and went into great detail about how you were her first and how she was scared that you got her pregnant because her monthly was late." Now I think it's safe to assume Mic will be dead.

    " Can you please not talk about those girls nights you were invited to. Especially since a lot of them had you guys saying embarrassing things about me. "

    " How about I tuck the kids in and tell them a bedtime story about the night the girls got drunk and went to your house."

    " I'm answering this one. Please do." I begged.

    " I too would like to hear this story but you're not tucking me into bed like I'm a toddler. I'll be awaiting your arrival." So professional as he walks off to go to bed.

    " The children have spoken. Come on young one. Have a dose of secondhand embarrassment before bed." And with that he threw me over his shoulder and walked off before Aizawa could argue. Poor Aizawa.