Tears and Heartbreak

This one turned out longer than expected.   

" Are you sure that's what she wanted? I can't take care of a kid on my own." The police nodded.

Three hours earlier

    Finally home. School has gotten harder since we started last week. I may take a bath later. My muscles are sore.

    I grab a can of soda and go to inform mom that I'm home. I wave my hand in front of her face but she doesn't respond. Maybe she's asleep. Sometimes she sleeps with her eyes open. It's creepy when she does.

    I grab her shoulder to give it a little shake. She's cold but it's a little warm in here. This can't be good. I check for a pulse and find none.

    " Please let me just be bad at searching for one. You can't be... No y/n don't think like that. Maybe she is just sick and you are over thinking. I'll call the doctor. He will know what to do. Yeah she's just sick." I grab the phone and file the number for the doctor we have been using for a while now

    " Hello, Dr. Sydney speaking."

    " Something is wrong with mama. She isn't responding to me and she is cold. I think she may be..." I said stop thinking like that.

    " Did you check for a pulse?"

    " Yes but I don't know if I felt the right place." She stayed silent for a second.

    " I am sending a friend of mine over to check. They will be there soon y/n. Just stay calm." I'm trying. This isn't the first time I have thought this.

    " Thank you Doctor Sydney. I will wait for them."

    " Remember to stay calm. I have to go now. I have a patient now." She hung up right as there was a knock on the door. That was fast.

    I open it and someone dressed like a paramedic was standing at the door. He was tall and had a kind face.

    " Where is she?" I point to the living room and notice my can of soda busted in the ground. I must have dropped it when she didn't respond.

    " Ok I'll check her out. Don't you worry. Everything will be fine." How can you say that when...

    He walked around the puddle of soda and approached my mom. The look in his eyes already says those devastating words. I feel my heart start to break and tears start to form in my eyes. He feels for a pulse and holds his breath. It's true isn't it? He gets up and grabs his phone.

    " I'm going to step outside for a minute and grab some things from my car. Just wait here sweetie."

    " Just tell me the truth. Don't baby me. She is isn't she?" He doesn't respond but I already know the answer. I did before I called Doctor Sydney.

    I turn around and slowly make my way out the door. I start walking and he makes no attempt to stop me. Why did this happen to me? What did I do to deserve this? I make my way to the only place I know I can go.

    " What are you doing here stupid girl?" I look up and he stops whatever insult he was planning on using next. When he sees a tear make it's way down my face he lets me in.

    " Y/n welcome back. I wasn't expecting you here." Mitsuki seemed happy to see me. Of course she didn't see my face because I was looking down at the floor.

    " We are going to the shed." I could feel her aura change when her son wasn't yelling at her.

    When we got to the shed he set up a punching bag. After it was set in place he threw a few punches to see if it would hold. Then he turned to me.

    " I have no idea what happened but let out all of your emotions. It can handle it." He may be a jerk when it comes to people but he knows when someone needs to deal with emotions.

    I start attacking the punching bag with everything in me. First it started out like normal training but soon I started channeling the anger and the deep feeling of sorrow I had built up since I first noticed that she wasn't going to respond.

    I let out what sounds like a war scream and send one last punch at the bag, accidentally activating the explosion quirk that I got from the boy that is watching me. After that I slide myself down the wall and onto the floor. Pulling my knees to my chest I start to let it all out the normal way. Through tears and cries of agony.

Bakugou's POV

    When I saw her at my door I knew something was wrong but seeing her now I know it's something that no one wants to feel. I was hoping it was something that just letting her loose on my punching bag would help but never did I think it would be this bad.

    I make my way over to her. I've never comforted someone before so I hope holding her while she lets it all out won't make it worse. When I put my arms around her she grabs my shirt and starts to sob into my chest. If this wasn't a bad situation I would crack a joke about her holding onto me but I just know if I did it would make it worse and probably cause her to never talk to me again.

    After a while of her sobbing she finally calmed down. I could still feel her trying to control her breathing. She let go of me and leaned against the wall. I feel like I should say something but I don't know what. What do you say to a girl who spent an hour crying and screaming into your chest?

    " Why did this happen? What did I do to deserve this?" What is she talking about. I hear a knock on the door and my mom steps in.

    " Y/n there is a guy in the... Oh my God what happened to you?" She rushed over and started to wipe off her face.

    " I guess that I have to go now. Thank you for everything porcupine. I promise to tell you everything when I get the chance." She makes her way to the house.

    " Wait a minute. You can't just expect me to let you go that easily. " I chase after her and yell. She slows down to let me catch up and we walk together. I try to get some words out of her but she doesn't budge. When we get inside I see a police officer standing in the living room.

Jumping back to Y/N

    " You do realize that what you did was very irresponsible right." I just nodded. If tried to talk I would probably start crying again. " We need you to come down to the station so we can situate a few things."

    " Why does she need to go down to the station? She is clearly upset about something what makes you think she can clearly answer any questions over what every she did?" Bakugou yelled at the officer but the guy didn't seemed phased by it.

    " She didn't do anything wrong sir. We just need to deal with a situation that happened earlier. If y/n hasn't told you what happened yet I can't but I bet she will need a friend to help her through it so stay close. " I heard Mitsuki gasp. Looks like she figured it out. Doesn't surprise me, she seemed smart when I first met her.

    " Go ahead officer. I'll deal with my son. Y/n you are welcome to come over anytime, remember that." I sent her the closet thing to a smile I could. When I did I could tell she was holding it together as best she could.

I wanted this one to be a one parter but it got to being too long so I'm putting it into two parts.