|| 020 || Nibble Nibble 🔱 O/X

Art by EnkiDorado on Reddit

━━━━━━━

Gawr Gura - Romantic Oneshot

Requested by ?

Word Count → 1902 Words

Warnings/Notes → This chapter isn't that bad, at least concept wise. I was tempted to rewrite it, but it just felt a little forced and off so I didn't end up doing so. Fixed some small errors and established relationships include you and Goomba, #Takamori and the angst train that is Iname my beloveds.

━━━━━━━

You chuckled as Gura snuck another chip off your plate. She gave you a cheeky grin and took another one. You didn't really mind, you were quite full already and it's not like you could do anything about it either. Ina and Amelia were happily sharing a sundae and Kiara was shamelessly flirting with Calli, who was trying her hardest to think of an excuse to escape (to no avail).

You reached for your cup to find it was empty. You hadn't realised that you had finished already, but decided to just wait for an employee to come around so you could ask for a refill. You handed your glass to Gura since she liked to eat the ice cubes and she happily took it from you and began to chip away at the cold cube.

Around five minutes later, a waiter came to your table to check on how things were going. Ina and Ame were still enjoying the ice cream and Kiara asked for another batch of crumbed chicken while you requested a refill on your drink. The waiter stared at you far too intensely for your liking while they took you order. During that time, though no one noticed, Gura started glaring daggers at the waiter. She looked like she was about to rip the flesh from his bones, and not even in the 'angry kitten Gura that's trying to be scary but is actually adorable'.

As the waiter turned away, they looked at Gura for a split second and gave her a smug look, as if they had an unstoppable plan that would 100% work. Gura just continued to glare at them, even as they walked back into the kitchen. Now Gura didn't even feel like chomping on the ice you gave her or stealing the chips off your plate.

You noticed that your shark girlfriend was feeling down, though you didn't know why, but you just went with the fail safe that always cheers her up. Headpats. You pulled her hoodie down slightly and ran your fingers through her soft hair. Gura relaxed and smiled at the sensation. Well, at least she felt better now.

{Time Skip}

Gura was hesitant to leave your side as you and the rest of Hololive EN left the restaurant. Your hands were fit snug around each other and you were pressed together. You almost tripped over when a terrified reaper ran past the both of you, with a overly cheerful phoenix ran after her. You heard Ame and Ina chuckled to themselves as Calli tried to escape Kiara's affection.

Gura took this moment to excuse herself, claiming that she forgot something at the table and would be back quickly. You seemed confused, since Gura didn't bring anything that you knew of, but you let her go nonetheless.

Turns out, even though she doesn't like it, Gura's size it quite useful when it comes to prying and poking around the back of a restaurant. She was just waiting for that sleezy waiter to come out back. They were going to pay for what they did. Not only did they make more than suggestive comments towards you, they kept getting way to close and even had the audacity to slip in a little piece of paper with their number on it with a little heart doodle next to it.

No one was allowed to do any of that to besides Gura. She may be small, cute and friendly, but this shark could quickly turn on her instincts to kill when she felt it was needed, she was still a shark after all. After finding a small patch in the shadows, semi hidden behind some boxes, Gura sat and waited.

Luck seemed to be on her side, because a few moments later the waiter had walked out the back door with a cigarette in hand. Gura knocked over a tin with her tail, causing it to go clattering to the ground. Before the waiter could see her, she had ducked further into the alley behind the building. Her plan worked, with the employee following her further into the dark one end street.

(Gore starts here)

As soon as Gura lured them far enough, she struck. Quicker than a flash, she had covered their mouth and nose with her teeth sunk into their neck, narrowly missing the main artery. With their mouth closed they couldn't scream, and since they were on a break no one would find them until too late.

Shaking her head, Gura sunk her teeth deeper, causing blood to start rapidly oozing out of the wound. Trickles of crimson red flowed along their tanned skin and turned into small puddle of red when they hit the ground. Gura paused for a moment, considering her options here. Should she release her hold and bite somewhere else, or try to rip out the hunk of flesh that was already in her mouth.

She chose the latter. With a now decent chunk of neck/shoulder missing, Gura could clearly see the muscles fibres and bones that the flesh had grown on. Small veins were dangling like broken rope. The bone had little dents from where her teeth scraped against it.

Knowing that you were waiting, Gura decided to act quickly. She opened the nearby dumpster and moved around the bags inside. She returned with the body and with all her might chucked the now dead body in there. After a few more seconds of shuffling the bags around, the body was now decently hidden.

(Gore ends here)

Happy with her work and the fact that no blood had gotten on her clothes (somehow) Gura quickly made her way back to you. Overall, the entire situations hadn't taken more than five minutes. So you weren't really suspicious of what went on.

Immediately grabbing her hand again, you quizzically asked if she had found what she was looking for. Gura responded with a half-hearted response that went something like 'I thought I had left something behind, but I guess I didn't'.

Well, Calli and Kiara were probably home already, and Ina and Ame were being silently gay with each other ay you waited for Gura. You all happily chatted as you made your way home, and Gura's secret was safe.