46: Eclipsing the doldrums

Zain's POV

I moved away from Mira and I can't help the smile that stole its way into my face.

Ya Khaliqu! Mira is so so beautiful. I think my missing her so much has to do with why she is looking extra everything today.

I have to take it easy. I promised myself that I am going to give her pleasure. So much that she would always remember today and she won't even regret marrying the spineless idiot that I have become.

It's funny how by doing absolutely nothing, the moment feels like absolutely everything to me. The silence forborne a lot of thinking, provoking thoughts that never seem afar inside my lovesick mind.

I accept that I first fell for her really really classy persona. Her beauty-fake as it was... the sexy unforgettable Jas. She was so real it's hard not to give her life even in my imaginations. It reinforces the fact that my Mira is a force to be reckoned with!

But it was still strangely all dispassionate, I came to realize. Something was missing. She could not really touch my heart with a few altered looks. I am not vain and beauty isn't a criteria of love for me.

Yet when I made the mistake of touching her hand, her neck..the forbidden awakened something wild within me. A passion I knew slumbered within me but was never quite unleashed!

She is the softest thing I have ever known. I couldn't get over how soft she felt. So so devilishly soft and so wonderfully playful...

Then I allowed myself further temptation. A guy can only take so much. I had already crossed the line. So going a little further didn't seem like a bad idea. So I kissed her.

And it was pure ecstasy.

When she is done playing the innocent seductress, she took it all to another level. Imagine what her response had meant to me! It lit this fiery energy that bursts around her like a disastrous hurricane. Even though I didn't consider it love, I fell hard for her warm glow of illuminating passion.

She became a wicked creature that makes me crave for crazy stuff alright. So I fell deeper, without even knowing.

And then I realize I just want her so very badly and I didn't think she was mine.

But that's just one layer of her numerous personalities. And each has a way of getting under my skin.

She plays chess like a pro. She has this way of talking that never fails to rivet my attention, helpless to her charm.

Whatever is ordained is meant to be.

I can't imagine Mira getting any more beautiful. She has this glow about her that sucks me in. I never thought a girl could be so interesting...

And then she gave up herself to me just so I do not hurt. I was mighty touched. Yet, I had also fallen for the real Mira with killer curves and an innocent smile.. the agony of having to choose between two women that later simply merges into one!

I was such a blessed fool!

"What are you thinking about?" She wants to know.

I sigh deeply and throw in a small smile while I look at her.

"Remove your lens Mira. I want to see your different colored eyeballs" I commanded with a touch of sweet subtlety. I can't ever lay an order without feeling this heavy for if fear that people will retaliate...

She didn't argue. So she removed the lens and sure enough, the colors of her eyes began to catch the light. It's a curious thing. Having two eyes that are so identical in shape and form..but the color surpasses every other thing.