Chapter 19: Emerged A New Woman

Lying in bed, her mouth turns into a small grin when she feels Josh's lips against her shoulder blade as her back is pressed against his chest and his arms around her. Callie feeling safe.

            "So, what do you think about those Michigan guys now?" Josh asks, giving her a couple more pecks.

            "They aren't that bad," Callie says laughing a little, turning her head to look at him.

            "Yeah, the girls aren't terrible either," Josh smirks, leaning down and kissing Callie on the lips, running his hand through her hair.

            Callie moves on her side to face him, beginning to trace her finger over the tattoo on his chest.   silent for a few minutes before Josh breaks the silence.

            "You got hot you know that right?" Josh smirks, sliding his hand on her hip, rubbing his thumb over it. His head resting in his hand, elbow on the pillow.

            "Um thank you?" Callie says with a half laugh. "I honestly can't believe you are here right now."

            "Well, believe it ma'am because I am in your bed in all my naked glory," he laughs.

            "I don't know about you but these three years we have been apart you have gotten funnier," she says, sneaking in a wink.

            "Yeah yeah, let's get some sleep," he leans down and kisses her forehead. Callie can't help but close her eyes and smile when he does, once again feeling at home.

            "But I don't want too," says a sleepy Callie.

            "I'll still be right here," Josh says, pressing his lips against her forehead again.

            "Do you have to be at your place by a certain time?"

            "Yes, in the morning sometime," he answers.

            "Okay," she says after a deep breath, curling into him more.