15.

Sean decided to ignore the texts and pretend like he never saw them, wanting his day to be focused around his angel rather than his friends questions.

Kaycee: "you can answer them Sean, it's okay"

Sean: "I don't want to"

Kaycee: "why?"

Sean: "because it's none of their business, and I don't wanna be focused on my phone when I have you right here ready for all my attention, that's not fair"

Kaycee: "I'm fine as long as you're holding me"

Sean: "well I'm not moving unless you need me to"

Kaycee smiled and nuzzled herself closer into him leaving a kiss on his neck.

Sean felt the heat rise to his face as he cocked his head to make more room for her.

Kaycee: "what're you doing?"

Sean: "loving every second of this"

She smiled at him

Kaycee: "it's not too soon?"

Sean: "for what?"

Kaycee: "I mean, I've never really been intimate before but I feel like neck kisses and hickeys are kind of intimate"

Sean: "they are, and it's fine princess...whenever you're ready"

She smiled.

Princess.

That had a nice ring to it.

She laid her head back down and started kissing his neck like before, he didn't wanna overstep his boundaries but his hand instantly gravitated to the small of her back, leaving it there, and not pushing his luck.

He felt her smiling against his skin as his breathing slowed, completely amazed that she just did that.

Kaycee: "sorry"

Sean: "for what kayc?"

Kaycee: "did I hurt you?"

Sean: "god no, it was perfect, I promise"

She glanced to his neck and noticed a red mark slowly turning a deep shade of purple right below his jaw.

Kaycee: "yeah but I accidentally left a mark"

He chuckled at her innocence and pulled her closer.

Sean: "it's just a hickey, it's normal"

Kaycee: "how long before it goes away?"

Sean: "bout a week or so"

Kaycee: "Sean?!"

Sean: "what?"

Kaycee: "I wasn't thinking! My parents are gonna see!"

Sean: "they don't have to know it was you, and they might not even notice"

Kaycee: "what about your family?"

Sean: "they're too naive, they won't notice...plus I like that it's there, because it leaves a trace of you wherever I go"

Kaycee: "our friends Sean?!...damn I really wasn't thinking"

Sean: "you can cover it up with some makeup before we go to class on Thursday okay? It'll lighten up by then, and it'll be easy to cover. Quit worrying so much...trust me, they'll be plenty more to deal with."

Kaycee sighed and laid her head back down.

Sean: "if it makes you feel any better, it's a damn good one for your first time"