19.

They slept peacefully all night, and woke up around 10 after a long night.

Nobody was home still, Sean's parents wouldn't be back until late tonight, and he had no idea where his sister was.

Sean had been awake for around 15 minutes, gently stroking his fingers through Kaycee's hair until she woke up.

Kaycee moved, inching herself closer into him.

Sean: "good morning sleepy head"

Kaycee: "what time is it?"

Sean: "10"

Kaycee: "we slept that long?!"

Sean: "we didn't go to bed until like 2"

She sighed and sat up, looking tired as ever.

Kaycee: "still nobody home?"

Sean: "nah my parents won't be back until tonight and I have no idea where serris is"

Kaycee: "don't you get lonely baby?"

Sean smiled, that was the first time she'd called him that.

Sean: "not really, I've always kind of liked solitude, and I have you. I always have had you."

Kaycee: "yeah but don't you get bored of the same old?"

Sean: "I like organization and normalcy, so no. I like having a schedule and having a designated time for everything, you know that."

Kaycee: "I just don't want you to ever feel lonely"

Sean: "I'm not lonely princess, I promise"

She smiled and kissed his cheek

Sean: "what do you wanna do today?"

Kaycee: "there's a jojo class tonight...it's a partner one. Can we go?"

Sean: "absolutely, what time?"

Kaycee: "7:30 I think"

Sean: "I'll pick you up at 7?"

Kaycee: "yeah cause I have to go home and get dressed and stuff"

Sean: "any of the guys going?"

Kaycee: "Tahani asked me to go, and obviously she knew you'd be my partner. I think Julians going with her. But that's all."

Sean: "sounds perfect"

Kaycee: "now can you make me some breakfast, I'm starving"

Sean: "yes, come on"

She smiled and followed him out of the room, he didn't bother grabbing a shirt, and kaycee couldn't keep her eyes away.

Sean: "should I go get a shirt?"

He laughed

Kaycee: "no, I'm sorry, it's just so...so hot"

He smiled and brought her into a hug.

Sean: "I dunno about that, but it's all yours as long as you want it"

She smiled, the heat rising to her cheeks.

Kaycee: "of course I do"

Sean smiled and let her go, getting out the mini waffle maker and the batter.

Sean: "you want chocolate chips or blueberries?"

Kaycee: "hmmm, blueberries today please"

Sean: "coming right up"

She smiled as he made his way back and forth around the kitchen, besides the dance floor, that was his happy place.

Kaycee: "you know how nice it is for me to just watch you in your element...like you look so happy, and it's too cute Sean."

Sean: "I'm happy because I'm doing it for you. That's why I'm happy."

Kaycee: "well what can I say? I have that effect on people."

He laughed, and handed her 2 blueberry waffles, plated perfectly.

Kaycee: "thank you"

Sean: "anything for my princess"

She smiled as she ate, unable to stop herself from the immense feeling of joy she was experiencing.

It was around noon when he decided to run her home to get ready for class later tonight.

The rest of the day they spend apart was full of cleaning, eating, and Netflix until around 6:00 when kaycee decided she needed to get dressed.

She chose seans yellow hoodie and a pair of gray leggings. Her hair was in a low pony, she never did that, but it looked nice.

She was finally done, giving herself a quick look in the mirror when her phone rang.

Sean: "babe?"

Kaycee: "yes?"

Sean: "I'm not gonna make it in time, serris asked me to pick her up from her friends and Im not gonna have time to get you before class. Can you meet me there?!"

Kaycee: "yeah that's fine"

Sean: "are you mad? I'm sorry"

Kaycee: "no Sean, I'm not mad, I promise. I'll meet you there, just wait until you see me."

Sean: "yeah, but we both have to remember how to keep our hands to ourselves"

Kaycee: "it's not me you need to worry about hunny"

Sean: "I guess you're right"

Kaycee: "I'll see you there"

Sean: "hey"

Kaycee: "what?"

Sean: "be safe driving there please"

Kaycee: "you too baby"

Sean: "I will, see you soon"

She smiled at her phone and collected her belongings before making it to the car.

She drove a few minutes down the road before getting herself on the highway.

and that's the last thing she remembered until she found herself laying in a hospital bed unable to move.