41.

When she walked into the guest bathroom there was at least 5 makeup pallets, her dress in a clear garment bag and a straightener.

Kylie.

Kaycee: "Sean?!"

She yelled from upstairs

Sean: "what's up babe?!"

Kaycee: "did you set this up?!"

Sean: "yeah, Kylie brought it over, but yeah!"

She smiled

Kaycee: "you're perfect!"

Sean: "that's all you baby!"

She walked back into the guest bathroom and shut the door. She was so excited to get ready because she was getting ready for him.

It only took her a half hour to get situated because she never really put much makeup on to begin with.

He'd been ready. He was dressed in his suit with one singular red rose in his hand.

Kaycee: "I'm coming down!"

Sean: "I'm ready!"

She smiled and he heard her heels clanking against the stairs as she made her way down them.

When she rounded the corner he didn't know what to say. He just stared blankly.

Kaycee: "I was expecting a different reaction, does it look alright?"

He walked over to her and slid his hands around her waist just taking all of her in from head to toe.

Sean: "you're breathtaking bubba"

She blushed

Kaycee: "you think so?"

Sean: "I know so"

Kaycee: "thanks for doing all this babe, it really means the world to me"

Sean: "I know, you're amazing...now let's get out of here, it's time to show my girl off."

He handed her the red rose and she smiled.

Kaycee: "what is this? the bachelor?"

He chuckled

Sean: "I know it's your favorite"

She took it and bent the stem off, placing it in his jacket pocket.

Kaycee: "there, perfect"

He kissed her on the cheek and took her hand as they made their way out to the car and down the street to the restaurant.

When they got there they were sent to a private dining room that Sean reserved just for them.

Kaycee: "just when I thought you couldn't spend anymore..."

He laughed and pulled her chair out, pushing her in once she was sitting.

Sean: "I went all out, I had to"

Kaycee: "I would've said yes if you just simply asked me at home, you know that"

Sean: "I know, but you don't deserve that"

Halfway through dinner, they were waiting for their bill when Sean remembered the ring. So he reached his hand in his pocket and pulled out a red box.