37.

once he got in the car he dialed kaycee and brought her up on FaceTime.

Kaycee: "hey stranger"

Sean: "hey beautiful, what's up?"

Kaycee: "just been cleaning all day, how was Julians?"

Sean: "really good actually, we spent some time together that we don't normally get"

Kaycee: "I'm glad you had fun"

Sean: "so much, but I still missed you"

Kaycee: "I miss you too baby"

Sean: "oh I called to ask, Julian mentioned a jojo class tomorrow, care if I sign us up?"

Kaycee: "yeah that's fine, who's all going"

Sean: "I think just the three of us, maybe Tahani, but no Bailey bubba, I promise"

Kaycee: "no it's okay, I'll work through it"

Sean: "you shouldn't have to, what she said was fucked"

Kaycee: "language"

Sean: "fricked, sorry"

She giggled, she didn't mind that much as long as it wasn't directed toward her, but she left that language for when he was alone, or with the boys.

Kaycee: "what time is the class tomorrow?"

Sean: "earlier, I think 6"

Kaycee: "okay that's good, I'm going shopping with Ky tomorrow afternoon"

Sean: "oh okay, where at?"

Kaycee: "oh god, it's Kylie, probably everywhere we can"

He laughed, knowing she wasn't joking at all.

Sean: "don't miss me too much then"

Kaycee: "I always miss you, even when you're sleeping right next to me and I can't talk to you"

Sean: "oh stop"

Kaycee: "I'll just have Kylie drop me off at Millenium tomorrow then, that okay?"

Sean: "sounds good babe, just be careful"

Kaycee: "I'm always careful, and I'll text you when I get there safe like always"

Sean: "I'll literally go insane if you don't"

Kaycee: "I know, I won't forget, you're always on my mind anyway"

Sean: "oh really? you should see mine"

Kaycee: "what's it look like?"

Sean: "let me see"

He loved when she played along with his weird side because she got him. Better than anyone.

Sean: "looks like this really pretty girl, she's got brown hair, brown eyes, a beautiful body, oh and that smile...dang"

She just blushed, he was perfect.

Kaycee: "wow she seems nice"

Sean: "the nicest"

Kaycee: "you're such a loser"

Sean: "yeah I know..."

They both carried on laughing with each other, not wanting to put the phone down at all.