40.

He took it upon himself to walk around quietly behind the back of her and grab her around the waist, whispering in her ear.

Sean: "damn I missed you"

She took a sigh of relief after she noticed it was him and turned around pressing her lips onto his for a quick second.

Kaycee: "you scared me, but I missed you too"

Sean: "you look beautiful"

Kaycee: "aw thanks baby"

Sean: "gimme another, I've been craving you all day"

She smiled, the heat rising to her cheeks as she kissed him one more time, a little longer this time.

Kaycee: "save your cravings for later"

She winked and he couldn't help but smile. She was absolutely precious, and she was all his.

Class started and Sean was so impressed by the combo. It was absolutely perfect and Jojo designed it so they danced facing away from each other for a certain amount of time so he could grab the roses before they ended facing each other.

Jojo winked at him, which wasn't noticed by anyone but him and he smiled. This was gonna be one of the days he'll remember forever.

Jojo: "okay everyone take 5, and we'll start recording"

Sean felt a lump form in his throat. His nerves growing stronger as time went on. He knew she'd say yes, but the thought of asking her, and making himself vulnerable in front of everyone was scary.

Kaycee: "you alright, you seem distracted?"

Sean: "no, just tired that's all"

Kaycee: "don't be tired, I wanna have fun tonight"

He wasn't sure what she meant by that but he just smiled. His nerves fading away whenever he looked at her because time seemed to stand still.

They stood in a circle watching everyone dance and Sean knew Jojo was gonna make them go last. He checked his watch and the time was 7:55, meaning class was over in 5 minutes.

It was time.

Jojo: "can I have Sean and kaycee out here, one last time everyone, give it up for them!"

She grabbed his hand and pulled him out onto the floor as they took their beginning pose facing each other

Pink lemonade sippin on a Sunday
Couples holding hands on a runway
Their all posing in a picture frame
As my worlds crashing down.

They turned to face away from each other and the camera focused solely on kaycee as Sean ran to grab the roses.

Solo shadow on a sidewalk
Just want somebody to die for
Sunshine living on a perfect day
While my words crashing down.

He turned to face her with the bouquet of blue roses in his hands.

Just want somebody to die for.

Her hand covered her mouth as the music faded out and he saw the tears brim her lower lash line.

He knew everyone was cheering around them but, he couldn't hear. Everything and everyone was irrelevant in that moment except for her.

Sean: "Will you be my girlfriend bubba?"

She uncovered her mouth as the sides curved up into a wide smile.

Kaycee: "I'd love to, more than anything Sean"

She launched her self into his grip and he held her koala style. Spinning her around as she squeezed him close.

By this time, everyone was quietly observing the scene like out of a movie.

Sean: "you're all I've been asking for, for so long, and I love you more than anyone or anything in the world princess."

She smiled

Kaycee: "I love you too, so much"

The cheers came through again as they pressed their lips together for what felt like forever...but in reality it was only a few seconds.

He felt like fireworks were exploding around them.

This was perfect.

Everyone cleared out until it was just those two alone with Jojo.

She grabbed Sean's shoulder.

Jojo: "she's a good one Sean, don't hurt her"

Sean: "I don't think I could"

Jojo: "love her right, you hear me?"

Sean: "always"

Jojo: "love you guys, and I'm so happy for you"

Sean: "thank you, and I appreciate you helping out today"

Jojo: "you're like my dance babies! how could I say no?!"

He smiled as she walked around the room picking up any trash or items people accidentally left laying.

He took her hand while her face stayed buried in the huge bed of blue roses.

Kaycee: "these are absolutely stunning, and there's so many!"

Sean: "almost as beautiful as you, and guess what..."

Kaycee: "hmm?"

Sean: "there's more, I made a reservation at your favorite restaurant for 9:00. Kylie picked out a dress for you that's already waiting at my house."

Kaycee: "Sean, you really do too much"

Sean: "it's never too much kayc"

Kaycee: "how did I get so lucky"

Sean: "you didn't. It's called being yourself, that's why I fell for you. There's not many people out there like that."

Kaycee: "stop you're making me blush"

Sean: "here let me fix it"

He kissed both of her cheeks and then her lips before putting the car in drive and setting of to his house.

Kaycee: "this was really special"

Sean: "I'm glad you think so"

Kaycee: "I hope I never forget today"

Sean: "I won't"

She smiled and glanced down at the roses that sat pretty on her lap.

Kaycee: "how much did all this cost?!"

Sean: "it doesn't matter because anything I spend on you is 100% worth it, so don't ask."

Kaycee: "but this is a lot and-"

Sean: "kayc, you deserve the world but I can't give that to you...this is all I got and I'm gonna do all I can to show you how much you mean to me. Seriously."

Kaycee: "you are seriously perfect Sean Lew"

He smiled as they pulled into his driveway and they rushed inside to get ready.

Luckily the restaurant was only about 5 minutes from his house.

Kaycee: "I'll see you when I'm ready. I love you"

Sean: "love you more babe, can't wait to see"

She giggled, feeling giddy as she made her way upstairs to get ready.