55.

They made their way back out to their friends. He was happy he cleared the air but he still felt guilty for leaving her alone for most of the night.

Josh: "you guys good?"

Kaycee nodded

Everyone was around the island in the kitchen area just leaning up against it and talking.

Kaycee leaned forward on her elbows and Sean stood directly behind her, placing his hands on either side of hers on the table.

Tahani: "you guys make me feel so single"

Julian: "me too dude"

They all giggled

Kaycee: "it's weird how the tables have turned...I've always been the single one. Always."

Josh: "mhm, until now, our little kaycee is all boo'd up"

They both smiled and blushed

Bailey: "Sean when do you go off to China?"

Sean: "few months"

Bailey: "for how long?"

Sean: "3 months, I think I leave in April"

They could sense Kaycee's personality drop. She hated the fact that he had to leave for three months.

Julian: "I have a feeling someone's not too happy about that huh?"

He met Kaycee's eyes.

She shook her head no.

Sean: "yeah she's not real excited about it but, I always make time for the things I love, and she'll be on FaceTime at least 3 times a day."

He kissed her briefly on the cheek and she smiled although it was faint.

Bailey: "what're you doing there?"

Sean: "Im going with Chung, he offered me a deal to assist him in teaching classes for 3 months all over the country and it was before me and kayc started dating so I accepted"

Bailey: "you wouldn't have accepted if you guys were together already?"

Kaycee interrupted

Kaycee: "he would've, I would've made him...it's gonna suck, there's no doubt but it's worth it. This is his dream"

Josh: "that's a supportive girl right there"

Sean: "the absolute best"

Tahani: "I remember 2 years ago when Sean wouldn't stop telling us about his lil crush on you"

Sean: "oh god, let's not"

Julian: "he used to melt over you kayc"

Kaycee: "what do you mean used to?"

She laughed along with them, knowing he still melts over her to this day.

Josh: "you've had him whipped forever"

Sean: "they're making it up"

Bailey: "he used to call me and ask me what he should say in response to some of your texts and all this...you had him wrapped around your finger"

Sean: "she still does, but that's enough for now, next topic please"

Kaycee giggled

Kaycee: "no I think it's cute"

Julian: "how long have you had feelings for him?"

Kaycee: "about a year or so, after World of Dance we stayed close and I knew that he was gonna be in my life forever and that's when I started picturing our futures and kinda seeing how it would all fit...it just always had him in it."