59.

At jake kodish's class they danced to Wonder by Sean Mendes.

Kaycee: "oh my god I love this song"

Sean could see how much happier she looked after he had time to calm her down and it made him smile. Her composure meant everything to him.

Sean: "I'm glad bubba"

She smiled.

The class was phenomenal as usual. Sean and Kaycee got to dance together, all was perfect.

After the class, their group of friends met in the hallway to catch up before they left.

Bailey: "feeling better kayc?"

Kaycee: "a lot, that was just really overwhelming and that kid really overstepped his boundaries"

Sean: "he's lucky I wasn't there"

Tahani: "we're all lucky you weren't there Sean"

Kaycee giggled

Josh: "wait were confused"

Josh and Julian stared at each other with a glimmer of confusion.

Tahani: "when we were at dinner this kid and his friends came over to our booth and he was like asking kayc for her number, touching all up on her, and calling her baby. It was way too much"

Julian: "what'd you do?"

Kaycee: "pushed him out of the seat and told him to go"

Bailey: "then she had a panic attack"

Kaycee: "yeah unfortunately, then Sean came home and I told him cause I thought he'd be mad at me, and he wasn't so all was good. And still is good."

Julian: "damn, I'm glad you're alright"

Kaycee: "I was, I just overreacted because I never got male attention to that extent before...except for Sean which I'm used to so it was overwhelming for me"

Josh: "god yeah, it would've been for anyone"

Julian: "I kinda wish we were there so then Sean could've fucked him up"

Kaycee: "no, that's the last thing we needed"

Tahani: "plus they probably wouldn't have come up to us then"

Bailey: "yeah just three girls looking vulnerable, boys are disgusting"

Kaycee and Tahani giggled

Josh: "standing right here"

They laughed louder

Kaycee: "I think she means their intentions are disgusting...well most of them at least"

Julian: "fair enough"

Bailey: "what're you're plans for tonight then?"

Kaycee: "I get to show lover boy over here-

She gripped Sean's cheeks between her hand.

Kaycee: -the things I bought today"

Tahani: "oh my god I almost forgot!!"

Kaycee blushed

Bailey: "he'll absolutely love them, and you in them"