33.

Talia peeked her head out from the room and called everyone in. She paired up the people who didn't have partners, and they got to work learning a contemporary combo to Don't Hold Me by Dean Lewis.

Her head was still pounding but she was trying her best to pull through for the sake of Sean. Thank god the choreo was slow and emotional, rather than fast and intricate.

Talia: "okay everyone, let's all take 5 for some water and we'll get recording!"

Sean snaked his hands around the front of kaycee and pulled her in whispering gently in her ear as they swayed back and forth, and she sipped on her water.

Sean: "you're worrying me bub"

Kaycee: "why?"

Sean: "you're dancing beautifully but, you seem out of focus"

Kaycee: "It's the headache, I feel like I'm in another dimension"

Sean: "do you wanna sit babe, maybe take a break"

Kaycee: "no, it doesn't hurt much, just a little woozy is all. I'm okay, don't worry"

She pecked his lips, so glad she didn't have to worry who was around when she did so.

Julian: "aw my favorite love birds"

Kaycee forced a smile, and pulled Sean's arms off of her.

She turned around to face them.

Kaycee: "are you worried about me?"

Sean: "always"

Kaycee: "we can talk it all over once we get back to your house, because I'm not leaving you alone tonight, especially since your fam is out"

Sean: "best news ever"

Kaycee smiled and he kissed her forehead as they made their way back out onto the floor while Talia described what she wanted for this piece.

Talia: "this is about the guy falling and drowning in his own pain. she is wanting to hold onto him, wanting to save him but, he won't let her because he doesn't want to bring her down with him. I want the ladies to end however they feel necessary but, the guys need to walk away from them."

Everyone understood, and to be honest, they knew the choreo like the backs of their hands by now.

Sean: "ready to smash it"

Kaycee: "you or the dance?"

Sean blushed and laughed quietly

Sean: "we can talk about the first option later, I'm talking about the dance...you're gonna be on santas naughty list miss"

Kaycee: "no, but maybe yours"

She stepped in front of him, proud of how forward she was being. She didn't wanna be in the background, letting him call all the shots 24/7.

He rested his hands on her hips as she stood in front of him, and he leaned into her ear.

Sean: "you are so sexy baby"

Kaycee smiled

Kaycee: "only for you"

He kissed her cheek and focused back in on what needed to matter most right now, the class.

Talia: "Kaycee and Sean, get out here!!"

Sean knew it was coming, everyone in the room did. They were a partnership made in Heaven.

As they were walking out to the floor, Kaycee's arm was pulled back. When she turned she came face to face with Bailey.

Bailey: "don't mess up kayc, he'll move on from you just as fast as he did to me."

Those words stung. She would be lying if she said they didn't, but she couldn't show her right now.

The music started and Kaycee's eyes faltered around the room, meeting the faces of everyone. Her eyes stopped when she reached Baileys. They were burning holes through her.

She didn't wanna mess up, not because she was afraid Sean would leave her, but because she didn't wanna prove the one person right who she needed to prove wrong.

The music started and tears immediately formed in the corners of each eye. She was hurting so bad from everything that was said to her and about her but, she needed Sean.

Sure he was right there, dancing right next to her but, she needed him.

To hold her, to kiss her, to hug her and tell her he wasn't going anywhere.

But she kept dancing. Tears streaming vigorously down her cheeks while she moved.

Sean noticed but, kept going. The camera was on them, and they knew better than to quit.

The dance ended and kaycee fell to the floor, her head in her hands and she was sobbing.

Sean had to walk away like Talia asked, but as soon as the camera was cut, he was running back to her.

He lifted her to her feet and her watery eyes met his and he softened immediately.

Talia: "my goodness kaycee, that was amazing! are you alright?!"

Kaycee found the power to look at her in the eyes and smile. She was so damn strong.

Kaycee: "just a little bit of acting for the sake of the camera, nothing important"

Talia: "why don't you go ahead and clean yourself up dear, beautiful job"

Kaycee sighed but, Sean could hear the hurt in her voice. So he led her out of the room and she collapsed into his arms. He held all of her weight and carried her into a lone room that was dimly light while she sobbed into him.

At first he sat her on his lap and he held her close, not saying anything, just rubbing her back while she let it all out.

When he noticed her breathing start to slow he lifted her head and their eyes met.

Sean: "you were beautiful baby girl"

Kaycee sniffled and laid her head back down on his chest, wanting to stay there forever.

Kaycee: "thank you"

Sean: "what's been upsetting you all day bubba?"

Kaycee: "just...just hold me"

She cried harder. Not even able to come to her senses about Bailey.

All that was roaming around in her head was those words Kaycee's own curiosity...wondering if what Bailey said was somehow right.

Sean: "I'm not letting go princess, shhhh"

He felt her tears gathering on the front of his shirt, the one she picked out but wanted to deal without.

Sean: "I'll never let go"