54.

They watched a scary movie called Hush and kaycee wished the entire time that she had something other than the love sack to cling onto when she got scared, but the movie ended and they could still hear the boys on the game.

Bailey: "they're still playing?!"

Kaycee rubbed her eyes visibly tired

Kaycee: "what time is it?"

Tahani: "11:30

Kaycee: "they've been on for 3 hours"

Bailey: "should we tell them to get off"

Kaycee: "no, let's just go sit in there and see how long it takes them to realize we're there"

Tahani: "yes!!"

They snuck into the main lounge and sat on the couch. They waited a good 20 minutes before Julian turned around and saw them.

Julian: "shit! you guys scared me!"

The other two turned around to see them.

Bailey and Tahani were laughing hysterically but, kaycee had her face buried in her phone, kind of upset that it's taken this long for Sean to realize that she'd been there.

Josh: "how was your movie?"

Bailey: "scary, I was hugging a pillow"

Tahani: "same"

Josh: "kayc?"

Sean looked over at her

Kaycee: "hmm?"

Josh: "I asked how the movie was"

Kaycee: "oh, it was good"

Josh: "was it scary?"

Kaycee: "yeah"

And she went back to looking at her phone, she was yawning periodically, and she decided to just go to bed without him.

She walked past the girls.

Bailey: "where are you off to?"

Kaycee: "I'm struggling to keep my eyes open, I'm going to bed"

Tahani: "I thought you struggled to fall asleep without him"

Kaycee: "clearly he doesn't seem to mind"

Kaycee walked off to the room and shut the door loud enough for all of them to ear, but the boys still kept their attention on the screen.

In the room kaycee laid awake. For what felt like forever. She counted sheep, she sung, she hummed, she tried laying in every position but she couldn't fall asleep.

Kaycee: "ugh..."

She turned on the lamp and got on her phone, scrolling through instragram to keep herself somewhat occupied.

Another 2 hours passed and it was 1:30 in the morning when the boys decided to shut the game off.

Tahani and Bailey were munching on snacks in the kitchen when the boys joined them.

Bailey: "oh look who decided to join us"

Josh: "yeah we didn't realize how carried away we got"

Sean: "where's kaycee?"

Tahani: "she went to bed 2 hours ago because she was yawning every 5 seconds"

Sean: "why didn't she come get me?"

Bailey: "she tried Sean, like twice, and you weren't paying attention"

Sean: "huh?"

Tahani: "she came to get you when we were watching that scary movie but, you never came in there with her...then we came out to hang with you guys and you paid no attention to her then. So she just went to sleep"

Sean: "she can't sleep in placed she's not familiar with without...."

Bailey: "without you, we know, she told us"

Tahani: "we know you guys wanted to have fun and you never get to, so we left you to it, and so did she, but that doesn't mean she doesn't want you right now."

Sean: "shit you're right"

Sean walked down the hall to the bedroom and opened it slowly, but the room was dimly lit.

When he peaked inside she was sat up scrolling through Instagram.

Sean: "you asleep?"

Kaycee looked up from her phone for a split second and then glanced right back down, showing him what it felt like to be ignored.

Kaycee: "you think I'd be able to Sean?"

Sean: "I'm sorry"

Kaycee: "nothing to apologize for"

Sean: "yeah there is, I should've come with you when you asked"

Kaycee: "it's fine Sean, go hang out with the boys, that's why we had this"

Sean: "no, I'm not leaving you in here mad at me"

Kaycee: "who said I was mad at you?"

Sean: "I can read you so easily, your face says it all bub..."

Kaycee: "there's no reason for me to be mad at you, it's not fair"

Sean: "I was on the game for 5 hours and I barely saw you, it's my fault, and I'm sorry"

Kaycee: "being clingy isn't cute, and I took a step back because I didn't want you getting annoyed"

Sean: "babe, it's hot as fuck, excuse my language, when you're clingy. It makes me feel so special. So never quit being yourself because of that"

Kaycee just sighed and decided to look up at him.

Sean: "and I'm sorry I didn't get to tell you how beautiful you look tonight"

Kaycee: "I just thought you ran out of compliments"

Sean: "that's not possible bubba"

Kaycee: "it just...kinda sucked when I didn't have you to hold onto when I got scared during the movie"

Sean: "I know and I messed up, let me make it up to you"

Kaycee: "how?"

Sean: "we can have some fun tonight?"

Kaycee: "with our friends here, that's too risky"

Sean: "I'll be quiet"

Kaycee: "I'll think about it"

He smiled

Sean: "and baby"

Kaycee: "hmm?"

Sean: "I'm really sorry I didn't give you attention when you wanted me, I'll do better"

Kaycee: "you don't need to change Sean, everyone makes mistakes and I'm glad you had fun even if it wasn't with me"

Sean: "you're a blessing you know that?"

Kaycee: "thank you"

Sean: "come on, let's go hang out, for real this time"

Kaycee: "I love you"

Sean: "I love you too princess, with everything I have"