44.

Once kaycee got home, she got right to work. She had piles of online schooling to get through before tonight and she didn't need distractions but, she knew she wouldn't be able to not text back if it was him.

Sean: "miss you already:("

She looked at her phone and smiled, quickly shutting it back off and smelling the T-shirt she had on which radiated his scent.

Sean: "babyyyyy"

She glanced again, but kept her focus on the work she needed to get done.

Sean: "last night was perfect, I want more bubbaaaaa"

That one made the butterflies swarm around in her stomach and she couldn't leave him hanging.

Kaycee: "finishing up school love bug, then I'll call...thinking about you xoxoxo"

He knew he was bothering her but, he was bored and wanted her.

Another 2 hours passed and she was finally done with all of the work that was due by midnight.

She sighed and face planted on her bed, needing some sort of stress relief after a long day of school.

But without intending to, she fell asleep in the same position she collapsed in, tired and stressed from all of the work she piled into one sitting.

She slept peacefully for a good hour but around 10:00 she woke up a sweaty, panicked, and crying mess.

Kaycee: "n-no....n-no"

She knew her parents and her siblings were home so she tried to stay quiet but she was having a full blown panic attack.

So she called the only person who was able to calm her down.

Sean: "finally, I've been missing you"

Kaycee: "c-come o-over n-n-now pleaseee"

Sean: "babe! what's wrong, shhh calm down"

Kaycee: "I n-need you!"

Sean: "I'm on my way, shhhh, stay on the phone with me, I'm coming, shhh"

And that's what she did, she stayed on the phone with him the entire time he drove to her.

He just sang to her, trying his best to calm her down over the phone but it wasn't working this time.

A 15 minute drive took him no longer than 7 minutes because he was in a state of panic wondering if she would be okay.

Sean: "I'm coming in now, lay back and breathe"

She hung up and laid flat on her back trying her best to steady her breathing but she couldn't. The flashbacks of the dream kept coming.

Sean reached the door and knocked, calmly because he knew she didn't mention it to her parents.

Brad: "hey Sean! Kaycee's in her room!"

Sean: "thanks so much!"

Brad trusted Sean. He knew not to worry because he always took such good care of her.

He burst into her room and shut the door lightly behind him and as he turned around she was jumping into his arms koala style.

She heaved into his shoulder, unable to forget the dream that woke her up a mess.

Sean: "shhh shhhh, it's me, I'm here"

He rocked her back and forth to calm her down, and once her body recognized it was him she started to breathe again.

Sean: "tell me what happened bub"

Kaycee: "I h-h-had a dream"

Sean: "and what happened?"

Kaycee: "y-you c-h-eated on m-me!"

Her sobs grew again and he sat down on the bed, she was still sitting on his lap, clung in the same position.

Kaycee: "with h-h-her..."

She continued crying, not able to slow her tears when she continued thinking about just what she saw when she fell into that deep sleep.

Sean: "with who baby?"

Kaycee: "w-with B-Bailey..."

Sean held her close.

Sean: "shhh shhh, I'll talk when you calm down okay? just breathe"

She kept inhaling, each breath becoming longer and more controlled.

She pulled away from holding him so tight and looked at him. He had tears in his eyes just looking at how afraid she was.

Sean: "you okay?"

She wasn't, but she was better. So she shook her head.

Sean: "it was just a dream princess, I would never cheat on you...why, when all I want is right here in front of me?"

She shrugged, unsure of exactly why she was able to dream something of that extent.

Sean: "just a dream, I promise, and I'm right here holding you."

Kaycee: "I-I love you so much"

Sean: "I love you too bubby, I'm glad you called"

Kaycee: "a-are you gonna go home?"

Sean: "not if you don't want me to...I'll be here as long as you need me"

She sighed and pulled away, keeping her hands linked around his neck as she sat on his lap.

Kaycee: "wanna know something I adore about you?"

Sean: "I'd love to"

Kaycee: "we had a hot and steamy night last night, and today when I called you because I was having an episode you just turn into a whole different person."

Sean: "yeah, but I always care baby...if you asked me to stop in the middle of sex I'm gonna stop. I will always put you first."

She put their foreheads together for a few seconds before their lips found each other's.

Kaycee snuck her tongue in, and as much as Sean wanted it, he did not want her parents coming in.

He pulled apart earning a look from her.

Sean: "I love this, and you especially, but your parents are here and you're sitting on me...I'm gonna get a boner"

Kaycee: "we can fix it"

Sean: "not with your parents in the house we won't, I don't wanna be disrespectful..."

Kaycee: "do you just not want to?"

She slid off his lap and laid her head down on her pillow.

Sean: "that's not it baby, you were amazing last night, I want it you so bad, believe me."

Kaycee: "well I'm right here!"

Sean: "and if your parents weren't right out in the living room, you'd be under me with no clothes on...but I don't wanna risk it. At least not this early."

Kaycee: "fine"

Sean: "do you get what I'm saying bub?"

Kaycee: "yeah"

Sean: "is someone in the mood?"

She blushed and hid her face with her hands.

Sean: "I can go home, since I'm so hard to resist"

She giggled and playfully punched him on the arm.

Kaycee: "stay tonight"

Sean: "ugh...if I absolutely have to"

He smiled and she obviously knew he was kidding.

So he cuddled her close, her pink LED lights filling the room.